Chapter XXVIII: Team Vengeance

Eddie had his arms wrapped around his girlfriend's waist and lightly littered kisses from her shoulders, to her neck, then right up to her ear lobe causing the woman to shiver in pleasure.

He never expected to feel this much love for anyone besides Anne. She was his first real love and they were supposed to get married but everything changed Venom came to earth and to be honest, he wasn't upset.

Eddie was glad he met (Y,n). Even if she was using at first but so was Venom. He glad he was able to help reunite Jack with her, being able to meet the Avengers, this was way more than he could ever ask for.

And he was happy.

Was she?

"As much as I would love to jump your bones right now" (Y,n) turned around looping her fingers in his belt loops and pulling him closer to where he forcefully bumped into her, letting out a feral growl,
"There are four people in the living room waiting for our plan to save Olivier".

The man held back a sigh, not wanting to sound as if he didn't want to find the boy who saved Jack.

"You're right, you're right... I'm assuming Tony sent over the file?" Eddie asked, watching as she backed away from picked up her laptop from the bed,

"Yup, come on. I wanna deal with this before Pepper drops off Jack" He nodded before leaving the bedroom with (Y,n) following behind. In their living Logan, Rouge, and Jessica sat in different places while Remy went through their fridge.

"I'm sorry but do you live here?" Eddie asked, slamming the refrigerator door.

"There's no need to be hostile, buddy. Your lovely girlfriend told us to make ourselves at home" Remy smirked, holding his hands up in defense.

"He isn't allowed to call her lovely, who does think he is?" Venom growled angrily, not enjoying the fact that some other man was calling her cute names. And neither was Eddie.

"Come sit down, daddy has some information" (Y,n) said grabbing the two men's attention.

Glaring at Remy as he sat on the couch Eddie stood next to his girlfriend as she turned to the computer to their new team.

"So this woman here. She's the one who came in and knocked me and Eddie with some kind of electronic. Apparently her name is Lady" She started, causing Rogue to tilt her head in confusion.

"That's her actual name?"

"From the looks of it, yes. This Lady, whoever she is, it's almost like she didn't exist until five years ago. Even I can't find out whatever files of her were deleted, not even a birth certificate or fingerprints" She told them, turning the screen around to show the picture of the brown woman with shoulder-length platinum-colored hair. (Y,n) was troubled by this, she was a skilled hacker, this was her profession and she couldn't find a single thing on this mystery woman beside her name which was also what Tony found.

"What if born in some kind lab? Maybe that's why she doesn't have files" Jessica spoke up, slinging one leg over her other.

"Considering everything that I've seen, that wouldn't be the craziest reason as to why," Eddie said, running a hand across his chin. Feeling the stubble that was starting to grow.

"Alright, so what do we know about her?" Asked Logan.

"What we do know is that she's obviously working with Mother Superior. So a friendly neighborhood spider of ours is on surveillance duty, he has these drones that he can fly around to help us keep an eye out on Lady. The plan is to capture her--"

"And make her tell us where my son is. Okay, how long do we have to wait?" Remy asked, clapping his hands and rubbing them together.

"Well, there's nothing do really right now besides to search the city for her," Eddie told them honestly causing Jessica to stand up with a grunt and walk to the front door without saying anything.