Chapter XIII: The Plan

"Do you want me to--"

"I won't force you to but if you want--"

"I'll stay" She cut him off this time and climbed into his bed allowing Eddie to wrap his arms around her as she laid her head on his chest with one arm across his stomach. No words were said as they laid there, Eddie with his eyes closed and (Y,n) slowly and lightly moved her fingers along the lining of his abs that showed through his thin grey shirt.

She wasn't sure if she should say this after what had just happened but... "I gave birth to my son when I was nineteen years old" he opened his eyes and looked down at her as she avoided his gaze by not looking up but keeping her head placed down on his chest,

"Did you ever name him?" Eddies voice came out in a whisper.

"No..." (Y,n) cleared her throat and spoke louder, "No, I uh-- I knew if I did and if I-- if i even looked at him or held him I'd never let him go... So I had them take him away and let whoever adopted him name him" her voice cracked halfway through causing Eddie to rub her back while his other rested on her arm.

"I'm guessing you were still involved with your brother when you had him," Eddie said,

"Yeah... Yeah, I was...". Eddie sat up having (Y,n) do the same as he turned her and put his right hand on her cheek and his left hand on her neck. He leaned forward but before doing anything else he said, "I'm going to kiss you now".

He stayed still and stared at her she looked down before staring into his eyes and saying, "I don't think I'm going to stop you" Eddie immediately pressed her lips to hers as she held his hands and kissed him back with no hesitation. Eddie removed his left hand from her neck and placed it on her hip pulling him closer to him,

With heavy breathing, they pulled apart before he attacked her neck had both hands on her hips while looming over her. "wait... Wait..." she gasped pushing him back slightly, "If you're just using me as some kind of rebound--"

"I would never... But maybe we should kick out the two aliens in room," Eddie said causing (Y,n) to chuckle as Scream made a smart remark about being an alien.

It must have been around five in the afternoon when she felt the bed move indicating that Eddie had left, not wanting to move from under the blankets (Y,n) buried her face in the pillows and let slowly take over until a hand pulled the blanket down and rubbed her back.

"Come on, Tony just called," Eddie told her sitting on the side of the bed causing (Y,n) to turn her head and look up at the man who sat there pulling a dark blue sweatshirt before looking down at her with a smirk.

"You look tired," He said moving her hair out of her face. "I am... I don't think I've even slept this good since I stopped working for Cletus".

"We slept for like two hours, are you okay? I can tell Tony--"

"It's too late" She groaned pushing herself up to sit on her bottom not caring to cover herself up, surprisingly he didn't care either, "I'm already up, hand me my clothes will you?" She asked him holding her face and sighing, starting to gain a headache.

"Do you feel okay? I-I know I went a little... Rough... Earlier" (Y,n) didn't even need to look up to know just how nervous he was, to be honest, she thought it was pretty cute. "No, no, I'm okay. Just a little headache" She answered buckling her bra on before pushing the blankets away and slipping on her panties,

"Besides... I actually like it rough Eddie". She said walking out the room.

That sent the poor man over the edge.

"I've been waiting for a fucking hour! Your brother is going to be back in his office in an hour, what the hell were you doing?"

"Language Tony"