Chapter 1

2d was a masochist. No way around it. He found it hot when Murdoc hit him but he would, for obvious reasons, never tell him that.

2d woke up with a sudden strike of pain in his head. He groaned and got up, knocking a beer over from the previous night. 2d stumbled into the bathroom with blurred vision, grabbing the bottle of pain killers and dry swallowing about 4 of them. 

Grabbing a shirt and jeans and quickly putting them on, 2d went downstairs to get something to eat. "Hey faceache" Murdoc hissed. "Hi murdoc.." 2d sighed and opened the fridge, grabbing milk. He went to the cabinet and got cereal. Pouring the milk in then cereal.

He sat down next to murdoc and began eating. "You look like shit." Murdoc stated, turning his head to 2d. "W-why do you care?" 2d stammered and looked away from Murdoc while still eating. "I don't. I like seeing you suffer.." Murdoc smirked. 2d loved that. He loved seeing that smirk.

To be honest, 2d liked Murdoc. He wasnt sure why but he did. "Oh.. O-okay..." The blue headed boy said with a sigh. He finished eating then went back upstairs, he walked into his room shutting the door behind him. He flopped onto his bed and grabbed his phone. Scrolling.. Scrolling.. Scrolling... Nothing interesting on any app he used. Shutting his phone off and setting it face down on his dresser he lay down and fell back asleep...

"2D YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT" 2d shot up from bed and ran out into the hallway. Murdoc sat there right outside 2d's bedroom door. "DID YOU GO THROUGH MY SODDING CLOSET?" Murdoc was pissed. Nothing new. "N-no I-I didn't.." 2d's black eyes filled to the brim with tears. He lied. He wasn't crying because he lied. He cried because Murdoc was mad at him.

Murdoc slapped 2d. Hard. 2d loved this but he would have to silently enjoy this.. For now. "Don't fucking lie to me, 2d." Murdoc growled. "O-okay f-fine but I was cold... im s-sorry" He sobbed, Murdoc struck him again this time harder and at this point 2d was curled up on the ground.  Biting his lip, 2d tried not to moan. If he did he would for sure get murdered. "You have blankets for a reason you bloody idiot." Murdoc said in a low voice that quite frankly, 2d found sexy.

With that Murdoc was gone. 2d sat there for a moment, breathing heavily and sobbing still. He slowly got up and walked to his room and sat down on the bed. By now 2d was horny, as usual. But honestly, 2d didn't wanna let it go. Not this time.

2d lay on his bed, horny as hell. He looked down and saw... His boner. Immediately he wondered if Murdoc saw.. Surely he didn't. He signed and started rubbing his erection through his pants. 2d began breathing heavily and getting more turned on. His hand went in circles around his groin and he lightly moaned. "M-murdoc..." His hand started moving faster until he heard his door slam open.

"TOUCHIE!" Noodle slammed the door open and ran in. 2d had his blankets over him but immediately stopped and sat up. Setting his arms over his dick. He was no longer turned on but he did not want noodle to see he had an erection.

"O-oh h-hey noodle..." Noodle cocked her head to the side. "Whats wrong touchie?" She questioned. "Oh.. Nothing I'm fine just a bit.. Cold is all.." He was very shooken from Noodle barging in during his... Session.