Chapter 2

"Touchie! I need to show you something!" Noodle could barely hold in her excitement, she was practically shaking. "What is it Noods?" Noodle sat down and 2d shifted over to see what she was trying to show him on the tablet. "The Dare music video hit 100 million views!" A wide smile was plastered on her face. "That's great Noodle! I guess everyone really liked your singing and dancing!" 2d chuckled and hugged the girl.

Noodle shot up off the bed, startling the singer. "MY RAMEN" Noodle yelled in panic as she sprinted downstairs towards the kitchen. "Okay... Bye?" 2d raised a brow and laughed laying back down. He drifted to sleep again, only to wake up at 9pm. He groaned and got up. Walking downstairs to the living room he heard the door slam open. "2D! heeEYYY!" The drunken pickle yelled.

"Oh h-hi Murdoc.. " 2d sighed and mumbled something under his breath. "WOT WAS THAT?" Murdoc yelled, 2d jumped at the sudden noise. "N-nothing Murdoc m' sorry.. I was just talking to myself." Murdoc stared at him blankly as if he heard nothing he said. Stumbling into the kitchen, Murdoc noticed his vodka was half empty. "2D DID YOU FUCKING DRINK MY VODKA?!" He stomped over to the singer, grabbing his neck and pinning him onto the wall.

2d could barely breath and he loved it. "No! I-I didn't! It must have b-been Russel!" 2d defended. He had to bite his lip to keep him from moaning. He honestly couldn't help but to like this. Murdoc breathed into his face. The smell of rum on his breath made 2d cough, and after that.. The singer couldn't hold it in anymore. He moaned.

Murdoc immediately dropped the boy. He stared at him, bewildered. "Was that a moan?" Murdoc smirked and slapped 2d in the back of his head making 2d gasp and grab the back of his head. "N-NO! IT WASNT I WAS STRUGGLING!" 2d tried to defend himself

It wouldn't work.

"Mmmhm... Okay then.. Whore." Murdoc growled in a deep voice. 2d stared at him. "W-what?" He scooted back a bit. "You heard me, whore." Murdoc seemed sober all of a sudden. It confused 2d. "H-how??" The singer stuttered, Murdoc just looked down at the boy, now sitting on the floor. Murdoc lightly traced 2d's jawline with his finger then harshly grabbed his throat and pushed him back. He received a moan in return, "See." Murdoc growled as he walked upstairs and into his room, slamming the door. 2d sat there and cried.

He sat there for a good... 2 hours and he was freezing. His room was cold too, so he walked into the pickle's room. Lightly closing the door behind him, he looked at the sleeping Murdoc. He looked peaceful...almost. 2d was so nervous. But he crawled into Murdoc's bed, curling up at the end of it like a puppy.

Murdoc woke up to a warm object next to his feet. He shot up and looked at the end of his bed. It was 2d. "2D WHAT THE HELL!" it wasn't a question. He was mad and 2d was confused. As usual. The singer got up and started crying and hiccuping. "I-I w-was cold and, and my b-bedroom wa-" 2d got cut off by a pissed Murdoc. "I DONT GIVE A SHIT GET OUT OF MY ROOM." 2d ran out. Scared and sad.