chapter 6

Sorry for thw photo loterally being a doodle of Murdoc I did lmao

"Murdoc?"
Murdocs face was a mix of confusion and.. Was he mad? All of a sudden his face twisted into a smirk. "I think you hit your head too hard, Faceache." He chuckled and walked back into his room.

Stu turned to Noodle "what just happened?" The boy said in confusion. Noodle just shrugged and hugged the boy. "Is it true?" She asked, making 2d think for a bit "I dunno.. I'm gonna sleep... I'm cold.." Noodle got up and waved him goodbye, walking out of the room. Stuart thought for a bit about what had happened. Am I going insane? I hit my head too hard. Yeah. That's what happened.

2d woke up with a migraine, he groaned and walked into the bathroom. The blue boy looked at his fingers while he held the handle to the cabinet. Wrinkles were painted onto his knuckles. For some reason he felt as if he could stare at the details of his own hands forever.

Before another sharp pain could hit his head he opened the cabinet and dug around for his pills. He threw 5 of them into his hand and filled his mouth with water from the faucet then he swallowed the pills. The pain slowly went away and 2d made his way down stairs. In an instant he was pushed against a wall.

Murdoc had his arms on either sides of 2ds shoulders, causing him to not be able to move. "Murdoc what are you do-" the older male covered his mouth with a hand and put his mouth to the singers ear. "I know that you like me, you can't lie to yourself~" Murdocs voice was deep and threatening. "Now, are you going to admit it?" He asked, taking his hand off 2d's mouth. "I- n-no I mean uh- yes I d-do- don't I m-mean." A deep red washed over his face.

Murdoc removed his arms from beside 2d. "You'll admit it." He said, smirking. 2d stared at his feet, messing around with his fingers. "O-ok fine.. Your attractive.. But only your looks. Nothing else.." The singer turned a deeper shade of red, about to cry. "What about me hitting you? You seem to like that" he laughed. 2d didnt know how to reply so he shyly nodded, starting to cry.

Murdocs face turned into worry, "I'm sorry, dont cry. I shouldn't bully you for.. That.". 2d looked at Murdoc and ran back upstairs. Murdoc sat there. Thinking. I can't be feeling bad for faceache... Never.

HI GUYS. sorry for my story being bad. First story, I apologize. Anyway... How was your new year? And can I do anything to improve my story? I think I start with "He" too much and its just ugh.

Please dont legitimately comment "ew" or "wtf" cause it makes me SUPER insecure. If you don't like it. Don't read it. Also, I wanna girlfriend so bad. Like, I'm lonely?? Help??? Oh well. The song "to binge" makes me cry. Okay bye.