chapter 5

Murdoc drunkenly ran up to 2d. Blood trickled down the blue boy's forehead, the red liquid was caused by a gash created by a stray piece of glass on the floor. "2d... Why did you Fuckin get out of bed.. Its bloody 2am!" The Satanist lightly grabbed 2ds chin and looked around his face for more marks. none.

"ow... My forehead stings.. And my head feels like it fuckin exploded." The boy held his head with both hands and groaned at the pain. A migraine was coming on and he didn't wanna go through it. The blood on his forehead got in his eye and he started stumbling towards the bathroom. A strong hand gripped his arm "No. Ill fix you up.. You idiot...." Murdoc huffed and grabbed a rag and rinsed it with water. The warm towel pressed on 2d's head and he squeaked in response.

"Murdoc you dont have to..! It hurts real bad.." He pushed on the bassist's chest in an attempt to get away. A failed attempt. "NooOoo.. I'm helping! Your always hurting your pretty face either way. " as soon as he said that he kicked 2d in the leg, not aware that it hurt the boy.. And aroused him. A small moan escaped his mouth, Murdoc couldn't tell if it was pain or not.

"Why do you insult me... Then call me pretty??" The younger male was curious but also wanted the butterflies to come back. The ones that danced in his stomach when he heard Murdoc compliment him.

With no longer any blood on his forehead, Murdoc took the rag off and threw it on the floor. He looked up into 2d's eyes for a minute then sighed and wobbled back to his room. Leaving a confused 2d standing there. The boy just shrugged and went to his room, falling asleep just to be awakened by a squealing Noodle. Again.

"TOOCHIE!!! MAKE ME BREAKFAST! RUSS IS GONE AND YOU WILL MAKE ME FOOODDDDDD!!!" she pounced up and down on his bed. Sunlight practically punched 2d in the face as he jerked up and whimpered holding his head. "Noodz! Your gonna give me a headache!" The girl cocked her head sideways and pushed out a small sorry. "Just make me pancakes I'm hungry.."

"Okay"

Walking downstairs, the smell of syrup, strawberries and Pancakes attacked Murdocs nose. 2d never made food... "Hi Mudz!" 2d's face held a wide smile as he set down food for him and Noodle. "Want some?" The older man slowly shook his head and looked around eventually sitting down and watching them eat.

"How did you sleep?" Noodle smiled widely at the older man. Her arms were holding up her body and her hands were on the table.(sorry if that description made no sense Lol) Murdoc looked up at the girl and shrugged. "Dunno, how did you sleep?" The girl moved her bangs out of her face and rubbed her eyes "still tired"

The whole time 2d was staring at Murdoc unknowingly. The pickle turned his head and looked 2d dead in the eyes and smirked. "Whatcha lookin' at, D?" His foot lightly kicked 2d. "Oh uh- n-nothing just thinking about stuff" just wondering what our lips would feel together. Murdoc sighed. The blue boy got up and threw the rest of his food away and speed walked towards the stairs, knocking over a beer bottle and breaking it accidentally.

The boy froze.

He looked at Murdoc and back at the broken glass. Murdoc's expression twisted into rage, he stood up and stomped towards the singer. "Noodz go upstairs." 2d shakily squeaked.
"But-"
"Now."
"Okay.."
In an instant a handful of 2d's blue locks was in the bassist's hand.
Pain, Blue and black and purple blurs. And then the cold floor

Murdoc had grabbed his head and hit it against the wall. He didn't realize how hard he hit the boy until he was out cold on the floor. Sobs. Murdoc heard sobs?

He turned his head to see Noodle standing by the staircase crying her eyes out. In the moment Murdoc didnt know what to do.

So he left the house.

5 hours later *about 5pm*

Noodle walked into 2ds room and saw his black eyes open. She ran to him and was about to hug him when he extended his arms out to stop her. "Murdoc??" 2d looked confused as hell. "No its Noodle.. Touchie are you okay?" She rested her arm on his shoulder and sat down on his bed next to him. She heard a noise from downstairs but ignored it.

"Murdoc can I tell you something? I'm gonna a-anyway actually... I think.. I think I like you. M-maybe just a bit but I'm not sure.. For s-some stupid r-reason.."

"2d its Noodle.. What??"

Everything came back to him. Shit. "Oh. Fuck. Dont tell Russ... Or Mudz.."
He looked in the doorway and..

"Murdoc?"

HI GUYSSSSS, okay so thanks for like all the views of this stupid story I love but like, why? Anywho.. Ill show you my face since yknow... Uh... I got like 300 views? Dunno.. But here :L

Not super flattering I know, anyway I'm gonna start asking questions at the end of the chapters

Not super flattering I know, anyway I'm gonna start asking questions at the end of the chapters... To interact with y'all. So today's question is.... *drum roll*

What did you expect me to look like? A lowlife hobo? Probably.

Byeeee