chapter 3

Murdoc was sitting on the side of his bed. 'why would 2d go in HIS bed? Why not noodles? ... Well that's a bit creepy... Russ? Weird..'. A soft knock came from his door. "Fuck off Stuart." He growled.

"M-murdoc can I come in.. Again??" His voice came out shakey. Murdoc opened his door and 2d wobbled in, the door slamming behind him. "I was cold.. And I didn't wanna b-bother noods.. I'm sorry murdoc.." The blue boy spoke softly with tears in his eyes. "Fuck off with your excuses you fag." 2ds eyes shot wide open and crocodile tears slid down his cheeks and his face stung. He sobbed and the satanist just sighed. "Grow up 2d."

The boy sat on murdocs bed and murdoc sat next to him, 2d lay his head on his shoulder and the bassist jerked his shoulder up, banging 2ds head in the process.

"OUCH!" the boy held his head and began crying more, he ran out of Mudz's room. He went into his room and snuggled under the sheets. He kept shifting and wiping his face off, he soon drift asleep.

The singer awoken and the crisp morning air seeped into his room through the window. Sunlight melted his eyes and he winced, getting up and stumbling down the stairs. He put bread into the toaster and lazily sat down waiting. He yawned and saw murdoc going down the stairs. As he brace himself for impact as the older man stood above him he heard this: "im sorry."

What?

2d mumbled in response, "hm? What? Why?" He felt a sting on the back of his head as Murdoc smacked him in the head. "You fucking twink, you know why." This puzzled the blue boy. "Twink?" Murdoc laughed. "Look it up." 2d shot up and went to the toaster grabbing his burnt toast, fumbling and burning his fingers "AHHhH!" he dropped it on his plate and ran to the sink turning the cold water on and rinsing his fingers.

It hurt. Bad. Murdoc just chuckled deeply. "Hah... You fucking wimp.. And you liked it when I hit you?" This shocked 2d. "W-what? No! I didn't.. Your making things up." 2d just sat down and ate his burnt toast. It hurt his teeth, well, what teeth he had left.

"Your like a too innocent kitten that doesn't understand the world yet, ya know that 2d?" Murdoc smirked. "Wha-? I understand things! Im not innocent!" He tried to defend himself.

It wouldn't work

Murdoc also knew that 2d liked him.

And he thinks he likes him too.