Dragon's Poop?!

(I couldn't find any other pics about le episode T^T)

{Y/N}'s POV~

Its been a couple of days after the whole auction incident. These pass days Kirito didn't turn his back on me. Apparently he has eyes on the back of his head too. It's now June 25, 2024. I'm surprised that I even know. Kirito had told me that he wanted to join him on going to get a new sword. I just answered with an ok because I was bored and wanted to go out for a while. Within the days that passed, I had a new outfit (i really love it and if u want, u can make some changes) and I got ready in it.

 Within the days that passed, I had a new outfit (i really love it and if u want, u can make some changes) and I got ready in it

Kirito and I walked in and I saw a girl with short pink hair and pink eyes. (I dk wut she says, but I'm going to make it up T^T)

"Hello, I'm Lisbeth. What can I get you?" She asks us.

"I want a custom made sword." Kirito replied.

She looked at Kirito with a glint in her eyes, silently asking if he had any money to buy it. Kirito reassured her that money was not a problem, and asked for the best sword possible. Lisbeth asked what about the sword's stats and Kirito answered that he wanted the stats to be as good or better than his <<Elucidator>>.

Lisbeth gave him the best sword that she had ever forged, in her opinion. Ignoring her protests, Kirito tested her best-made weapon against his <<Monster-Drop>> weapon and to her dismay, her weapon broke upon impact. I was shocked when he did it, I just couldn't wait for her reaction.

After witnessing the demise of her best weapon, which was irreparable due to the extent of the damage, Lisbeth became enraged. She could pass as a angry tomato.

Lisbeth challenged Kirito, "With the materials I needed, I could create twelve other swords that could break your sword in half!"

Kirito stated, "I would like a sword like that."

Lisbeth, even more angered, struck back, "You would need to stay for the whole process, starting with the materials that I need."

I was staring off in space, when Kirito calming said, "Me and (Y/N) can get these materials by ourselves."

My face starts to heat up when she stares at me. She then starts to smirk at me and walks over to me.

"So. You two eh?" Lisbeth says as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"E-eh?!" My face was beet red now.

Lisbeth insisted, being on topic now, "I am not weak, I'm an expert mace user, and that to get the material, a master smith needed to be present to be able to collect it." She then states, "The material was from a dragon that eats crystals and was located on the West Mountain on the 55th Floor."

Time-skip!~

We are now on the mountain. Lisbeth was shivering because she wasn't wearing any warm coats. Me being nice, I gave her my (f/c) outer coat. It passed a couple of minutes until I got cold, with my (f/c) outer coat. As I looked down, I then see a blur of black in my face. I took it off of my face and I saw that it was one of Kirito's coats. My face heats up as I looked at Kirito's red face.