The Nightmare

(Star's nightmare)

"Bye Mom, Dad!" Star called before leaving.

She walked outside, but didn't see Marco anywhere.

She called him a couple times, but her wouldn't answer.

She started walking to school.

When she got to school she saw him standing at his locker talking to a couple girls, Brittany included. 

"Marco?" Star asked.

"Star! Star there are!" He said and ran and picked her up to spin her around. 

"Why weren't you waiting for me today?" Star asked when he put her down.

"Because I was planning something special for you." He told her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You'll see after school." He told her as he put his arm around her and they walked to class.

After school they got into his truck and as they were driving Star put her head on his shoulder. 

When they reached the destination Marco put a blindfold over Star and they walked into a big open field.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes!" Star replied excitedly.

He took it off to reveal a wedding arch. "Marco what's going on...?" Star asked turning around to see Marco down on one knee.

Star Butterfly I know I don't have that much to offer, but will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" Marco asked. 

At first Star just stared at him smiling, then she said. "Yes!" 

Marco put the ring on, then they ran over to the arch where Janna, Jackie, Star's parents, and other people even Brittany were sitting and waiting.  

Star was about to say yes when Brittany said. "What are you saying yes to? There's no Marco. He's dead!" 

Star looked over at Marco, who started screaming. "Star! Star! Help me!" 

The beautiful open field turned into a road where Marco kept getting run over.

"Look what you did Star! You killed him!" Brittany yelled.

"No! No I didn't!" Star yelled back as they all started cornering her.

As they all cornered her they kept yelling. "Star Butterfly killed her best friend! Star Butterfly is a murderer!" 

"No! No I'm not!" Star tried yelling back at them.

(After the nightmare)

 Star eventually woke up screaming. 

Her parents both ran in and asked worriedly. "Star what's wrong?!" 

She looked at them terrified and couldn't speak.

(In the underworld)

"That'll teach her not to get to attached to my son." He stated.

"You're right sir." Tom's friend said as they started laughing.