The Mistake

(The night of the date)

Marco was fixing his shirt when his mom called him. "Marco! Come down!" 

He ran downstairs to see Star in the kitchen.

"Star? Babe what are you doing here?" He asked slowly walking in. 

"We have to tell them." Star told him standing up.

"Tell them what?" He questioned pretending to be confused.

"You know what." She replied knowing he was lying.

"Star can we talk in private?" He asked pulling her into another room.

"What?" Star asked.

"What are you doing? I thought you wanted to go out with Brittany because you didn't want anyone knowing." Marco asked and said.

"I don't, but I think our parents should at least know." Star replied.

"Did you already tell your parents?" Marco asked.

"No. I was waiting to do it together." Star answered.

"So do you still want me going out Brittany?" Marco asked.

"Yeah because I don't want everyone knowing." Star replied

"Alright." Marco agreed.

"Okay let's go." Star said grabbing Marco and they walked back into the kitchen.

"Mom, Dad we have something we need to tell you." Marco told his parents.

His parents both looked at them giving questionable looks.

"What is it?" His mom asked.

"You two might want to sit down for this." Star told them.

"Oh My! Are you pregnant?!" His mom asked worriedly.

"What? No! Me and Star are.... getting married, then leaving." Marco explained.

"What?!" Both parents asked with shocked looks.

"Yeah." Marco replied.

"You're kidding right?!" His dad asked.

"Nope. It's true Mr. Diaz." Star answered.

"You two are only in high school!" His mom stated.

"We know, but we want to do this." Marco said squeezing Star's hand from being nervous.

"You're sure?" His dad checked.

"Yes we are." Star replied.

"Alright then." He said.

"Thank you!" Both Marco and Star said hugging his parents.

"Now to my parents." Star turned to Marco and said.

(After)

It was after Star and Marco told her parents and Marco was heading over to pick up Brittany.

He drove up to Brittany and honked on the horn. 

She walked out, then when she got into the car she right away tried flirting.

"Look Brittany I'm just doing this for Star. Not for you." Marco told her.

"I know, but can't I pretend you are?" Brittany replied and asked.

"If you really want to." Marco said, then rolled his eyes.

(After the date)

Marco dropped her off, then went straight to Star's.

He was about to knock on the door, when he saw Star and another guy in the window. 

He got back in his car and drove away.

(The next at school)

Marco was going through his, when he found a picture of them together from when it was the real Marco.

In the picture they were dressed up as Flynn and Rapunzel for a party Janna was throwing.

Then he looked over and saw Star walking in with Oskar.

They made eye contact, but he shut his locker and walked away.

"What's up with your boyfriend?" Oskar asked as they both watched Marco walk away.

"I'm not sure." Star replied.

(Later in class)

Star was sitting a few seats behind Marco not listening to the teacher and just staring at Marco, who was not listening either he was drawing.

When the bell rang Star quickly grabbed her things and walked over to Marco, but didn't get there before Brittany did. 

"So last night was fun." She said in a flirty tone.

"Yeah it really was." Marco replied sarcastically.

He grabbed his things, then left.

He went to his locker, then Star came up.

She shut his locker and said. "Hey."

"Hey." Marco replied opening his locker again.

"How come you didn't come to walk to school today?" Star asked.

"Because I couldn't I was running late." He answered and finished getting his things from his locker. 

"But you were here before I got here. I had to ask to get a ride from Oskar." Star was telling him.

"Is that who came over last night?" He asked.

"What?" Star asked back.

"I saw you with someone last night. Was that who it was?" He told her and asked.

"Marco...." Star began saying.

"Save it. You know what we should probably forget this wedding. It's probably best if we don't get married." Marco told her before walking away. 

"Marco wait!" Star called as tears formed in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

(After school)

Oskar took Star out to the diner.

"I don't know what happened. I don't think he wants to get married anymore." Star told Oskar.

"Didn't you tell Marco that you told me and that I was helping you with planning?" Oskar questioned.

"I didn't have the chance to." Star answered.

"Then I don't want to say Star. I think either you just let it be and you two are done or try fixing it." Oskar suggested.

"Thanks Oskar." Star replied smiling.

Oskar smiled back.

(In the underworld)

"Okay Dad I think I'm ready to give up the body and start training. I'm done with Star." Tom told his father.

"Well it's about time you are son." His dad replied giving Tom a nod as he was smirking.