The Wedding/The End

(Saturday morning/wedding day)

Everyone they invited was helping Marco set up before Star came.

(At Star's house)

"Star you almost ready?" Her mom asked walking into Star's room.

She looked at Star in her wedding dress.

"You look beautiful." Her mom told her as her eyes started getting watery.

"Thanks Mom." Star replied.

She was wearing a short wedding dress, so it would be easier to walk in.

"So you ready? The limo is ready to take us." Her mom asked and told Star.

"Yeah I think I'm ready." Star answered.

When Star's mom walked out Star threw on a jacket and shoved something into her pocket.

(At the wedding spot)

"Hey man I just want to say congrats on marrying Star. She's pretty special." Oskar told Marco.

"Thanks man. You know maybe we should hang out some time. I think we would make good friends." Marco suggested.

"Yeah." Oskar agreed.

"Guys! They're almost here! Star's mom just texted me!" Janna yelled.

"Alright everyone put the last minute details in and everyone get into your places!" Marco yelled.

Janna looked at Marco still a little freaked out from what he told her yesterday.

He looked over at her too and gave her a slight smile.

When Star and her parents arrived the walked into the field where everyone was waiting.

Instead of just Star's dad walking her down both her parents walked her down the aisle.

"Star? You want to take your jacket off?" Her dad asked and started taking it off.

"No! It's a little cold." She told him.

"Well alright then." He replied.

They got to the yeses and he asked Marco first. "Marco Diaz do you take Star Butterfly to be your wife...." He began saying.

"Yes!" Marco cut him off and said.

"Alright. And Star do you take...." He was about to finish saying.

Then Star yelled. "Wait!"

Everyone looked at her shocked.

"I'm sorry Marco." Star told him and reached into her pocket and took out a knife and stabbed him in the heart.

"Star? What are you...?" Marco asked holding her chest.

"I know the truth. You're not really Marco." Star told him. 

"What? Janna did you tell her?" Marco asked.

"No. I promise." Janna replied.

"No Janna didn't tell me. I heard you two talking I was behind the stage and saw you transform into the demon." Star told him.

"Star I'm really sorry." Marco started.

"Save it. You have nothing to be sorry about." Star told him as he started falling to the ground and his body started fading away.

"Star? Star? You okay?" The priest asked waving his hand over her face.

"Huh? What?" Star asked.