Chapter 1

7:30 AM: before school
"Great!" I yelled as i squeezed my legs through my 4 year old jeans.
I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast and put it in my mouth then quickly grabbed my backpack and ran out the door.
I think i'll make it in time for the bus!
I got on the bus just as it got ready to leave.
As i sat down next to Chenle, i breathed a sigh of relief.
"Did your alarm not go off again?" he giggled.
Chenle is actually not a childhood friend, this isn't that story.
I actually met him through a friends house party a couple months ago, we didn't talk much but i bumped into him at school and we became really good friends... to my surprise.
"Nope, i just silenced it... about 15 times" i looked at him and for a split second i thought he was someone else.
"WHAT.. HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!" i yelled in surprise, maybe a little louder than needed.
He looked around to see if anyone was looking at us, then he looked back at me and shushed me.
"Aish, why do you have to be so loud? i did it as a dare" he smiled enthusiastically pointing at his salad coloured hair. "Do you like it?"
"First of all, dont say aish i literally die inside everytime i hear that word. Second of all, why would you do that?" i giggled softly. I did like it, but why would i ever tell him that?
"From now on, your name will forever and always be salad boy." i laughed at my own joke for about 5 minutes.
he said "Stop! why do you have to be so mean?" he pouted. i kept dying at my own joke and eventually he started laughing too.

At school

After getting out of the bus and walking Salad boy to his classroom, i rushed to my class coming in right after my teacher. I sat down and quickly grabbed my books and such.
"ay!" i heard a whisper coming from my right.
I looked over only to see the one and only Ten.
"ay!" i scream whispered back. "what's up my dude?"
"do you maybe have a pencil i could borrow?" he gave me puppy eyes.
"you better return this one!" i gently threw a pencil at him.
"yeah yeah, just come over Classroom 125 at break please just in case i forget, he smiled at me.
"fine" i gave him a quick smile before i turned my attention back to the teacher.

10:30 AM: break
i shimmied over to my girls after i got out of class.
"Hey bitchesss" i yelled as i got closer to them.
The all turned to look at me.
"Hey girl we've missed you!" Somi says as she goes to hug me.
Somi has been my friend for about...5 years? Hmmm..maybe 7.
After i hug her i turn to my friends, just as i do that a thought pops into my head.
Ten! My pencil! That poor baby probably so scared and alone.
Not Ten... my pencil. It's a nice pencil ok?!
"Excuse me you guys i have to go do something."
"Oki!" Luda says as she smiles brightly.
I walk off quickly. Classroom 125 where are you?... 110.. 117.. 120...i jog through the empty hallways.
123.. 125!
I take a deep breath and fix my hair before i open the door.
Due to me opening the door so quickly and roughly, everyone turns silent and looks at me.
I scan the room for Ten, why are there so many people here? Ugh, but no Ten.
I walk up to a friendly looking girl and ask; "Hey! Have you seen Ten?"
"Uhhh.. yeah he's in that room with his friends at the back." She pointed at a closed door at the back of the class. "Thank you!" I smiled and walked to the door.
I opened it but this time no one acknowledged my existence, it was just a group of guys sitting on some tables and chaired joking around. I immediately see Ten and walk over to him.
I tap put my hand on his shoulder, and he turned around so quickly it almost startled me.
"Oh! Hey.. it's you." He said nervously.
"Yeah, it is, who else would it be?" I asked with a confused look on my face.
"I thought you were Taeyong" he chuckled. "He said he's gonna beat me up"
"You're getting into fights now? Really?" I said.
"What- no. No! I- uh- he-" he clearly didn't know what to say.
"Look, whatever can i just get my pencil back?"
"Uh- yeah hold on" he quickly grabbed his bag and gave me my pencil with and awkward smile.
"Are you mad?" He asked carefully.
"What? No why would i be mad? It's not like you're getting into fights and failing school or whatever."
"Look i-" he tried to say something but before he could the bell rang.
I turned around and walked out quickly and ran back to my bag.
"Hey Luda! Do we have next period together?"
She looked up at me with a smile. "Yeah! Let's head to class."
As we were walking i asked "So hows your boyfriend doing?"
She looked at me, i could see the sadness in her eyes.
"Wait, are you okay?"
"Yeah we're just having some issues but it'll be fine"
As we walk into class i stop dead in my tracks.
"Oh. My. God" i say as i look at the most beautiful man i have ever seen in my life.
"Oh you haven't seen him yet? He's a new student, his name is Jaemin." I barely hear her as i stare in awe. Is he glowing? Wait, no that's just the light from the.. window..

this one is kinda boring but stick with me!