Chapter 26: The End

This is the last chapter of this ff because I'm getting tired of these damn characters 😤
They need a serious vacation and some dick because they're not chill at all
Okay anyways here u go haha *finger guns*

.  .  .

I sat down in front of him, he looked up at me and smiled. "Hey! Doha!" He said excitedly.
I smiled at him and greeted him back.
"Do you want me to get you anything? You look tired!" I just nodded.
I was really tired. My eyes were swollen and I did not want to be here right now.
He stood up and walked off.
I looked at my phone.

재호💓

Jaeho:
Hey babe! I'll be home late today.

Me:
Ahh..don't drink too much.

Jaeho:
Yaah, you know me so well.

Me:
Mhm, shit. Gotta go.

I put down my phone as he was coming back.
"So I got you a caramel macchiato, that's what you like, right?" I nodded.
"Did you poison it?" I glared at him.
"Sadly, i don't have poison on me today." He glared back at me.
There was so much tension.

"So what do you want from me?" I took a sip of the coffee.
"I want you to be the leader of stray kids."
I looked at him and almost spit out my drink.
"What?! You? Want me? To be the leader?"
"Yeah.." he sighed.
"And why?"
"Are you fishing for compliments?" He chuckled.
I smiled. Maybe I was..

I got up and sat down next to him.
"Sweetie, if this is some kind of way to try to make me fall in love with you again.." I leaned in closer and whispered in his ear. "Never again, Jeongin" I kissed him gently on the cheek. "But yeah, let's do this." I smiled.

Im perfectly happy with Jaeho. I will never fall in love with that loser again.

How can you not love him?

What a dork 💗

What a dork 💗

. . .

"ZHONG CHENLE!!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" She screamed.
He ran down the stairs.
"What's wrong?" He jogged up to her.
"Your moms calling." She handed him the phone.
He answered the call and walked off. "Hey mama!"

She sat down on the couch and looked out of her 3 bedroom apartment. She wondered, what everyone was up to. I should call them.. she thought to herself.
She waited until Chenle got back. He handed her the phone.

She dialed Do Hana.
"Hello Micha!" She heard from the other side of the phone.
"Doha! Oh it's so nice to hear your voice.."
"How are you? Hows Chenle?"
"It couldn't be better!" She said. "He proposed to me yesterday last night!"
"Oh my god! Finally!!"
She glanced at her ring.
"Hey Micha im sorry to cut this short but u have to go, I'll call you back later!"
Before she got the chance to say anything back she heard the beep and the call was ended.

There's not much to say about Taejin... she's living her best life, she's one of the queens of kpop, really.

All the people in my former group have either continued in music or gone into acting.
The men in stray kids are all tied down.
Me and Chan tried but we fought too much and me and Jeongin almost stabbed eachother out of rage.

So yeah, thats it.

Now, im standing at the edge of a builing. I don't know why or how i got here but the wind just feels so nice.
i'm not gonna jump, don't worry. Or... should i?