Chapter 16

Felix POV

beast? Really? For fucksake!

Calling...
Woojin 🦟

Woojin:
Hello?

Me:
Woojin we're so fucked.

Woojin:
What happened?

Me:
Beast is gonna kill Zhong Chenle

Woojin:
And?

Me:
We can't let that happen!

Woojin:
Why not?

Me:
You ask so many damn questions, Woojin.
Remember I'm your higher up now so you listen to me.
Get everyone together.
He cannot die.
Be outside the sm apartment building in 5
5 jeeps and my car, let Chan drive it.

Woojin:
Okay-

Call Ended

"What was that?" Hana asked me.
"I'll explain later. Right now we gotta get everyone together and we have to leave."
"Okay Chenle stand between us. Up the stairs or the elevator?" She asked.
"Elevator."
We basically ran all the way upstairs.
When we walked trough the door everyone was laughing.

"There's a gun in my jacket, get me that please." I whispered into Hana's ear. She nodded and went get it.
"Everyone listen up, we're going to a car that's downstairs. Be as quiet as possible."
"Why?" Somi asked.
"No questions, or do you want to die?"
It was dead silent.

"I have the g- the thing." Hana said
"Keep it, Do you know how to handle a gun?"
"Yeah.." she said.
"I'll take your word for it-" I told her.
She took the safety off and walked over to her friends.

I heard some whispering and after 5 minutes we were downstairs barely making a sound.
They were already outside and I organized everyone into specific cars.
Chan and Hana got into my car and I was driving.

"So uh could you please explain what the fuck just happened?" She asked me.
"Yeah, Felix, could you explain?" Chan said mockingly. "It's not like he's a gang leader."
"wHAT?!" She looked at me.
"Chan I'm gonna throw u out the car." I said. "Okay so, there's specific groups in the industry that are gang affiliated and stray kids is one of them.
Basically them being idols is just a cover up.
That's how these companies make so much money, drugs, blackmail and even assassinations.
Now beast is after us, aka highlight, ever heard of them?"
"Yeaahhh" she said. "With the one song that's like ooooOOOOooOooooO stop cryinggggg and stuff i never really got into them tho."
"Yeah them, one of them is going after Chenle. And I thought they stopped with the killing. But tvxq! Is the worst out of all the kpop groups. The members have killed over 200 kpop idols and some of there recently got killed so they're blood thirsty."
She sits back and just stares at nothing with an unreadable facial expression.
Chan looked at her. "You good?" He asked.
"No." She said while putting her head on his shoulder. He looked up at me and I nodded actually not minding it and he started playing with her hair.
"We're almost here." I said.