Chapter 3

At night

Me:
Hey, it's Hana

Jaemin:
Hey , what's up?

Me:
Nothing really, just wanted to chat

Jaemin:
Alright, cool

Me:
So the teacher said were doing a project soon,
Did you choose you partner yet?

Jaemin:
Nope, you wanna be in my group?

Me:
Yeah! For sure.
So when we starting?

Jaemin:
Well tomorrow my brother is
picking me up from school.
We could just go to my house right?

Me:
Yeah sure, sounds good.

Jaemin:
How many people do we need for our group?

Me:
Eh.. 3?

Jaemin:
Who else do we recruit? Hehe ;p

Me:
I'll ask Ten tomorrow!

Jaemin:
Aight sounds like a cool guy
I'll be heading to sleep now,
sleep well

Me:
Alright see ya :D

The next day:

Lets just skip school, it wasn't that interesting anyways.
I asked Ten and he accepted, had some heart attacks because of Jaemin, but what's new.

After school

Jaemin and i walked out of the school talking about nothing special really, when he pointed at a really nice car, I believe it was a Mercedes maybach.
We walked over to it and he opened the door for me, and got in after me.

The guy in the front seat was even more dreamy than Jaemin if that was even possible.
He greeted me, said his name was Jaehyun~
Really cold, quick and mysterious.
I was more than intrigued.

But anyways, we drove to his house, it was pretty big but not the biggest house i've ever seen.
We all got out and Jaemin and i walked to the livingroom, his house is so beautiful.

I sat down on the couch, looking around me, taking in the place. He sat down next to me and we did some work, but then i really had to pee. I asked where the bathroom was and i got directions from Jaemin.
Apparently I understood them wrong and i walked into Jaehyuns bedroom, thank God He wasn't doing anything weird. He was sitting on a bean bag reading a book. He looked up at me and asked me if i needed something i said wrong room and ran back to the livingroom.

A while later, Jaehyun walked out and asked if i needed a ride home, i said yes and a few minutes after that we were on our way.

In the car there was a silence, before he broke it by asking some questions about me.
We had a really pleasant conversation but nothing interesting.
Though, now that i thought about it, he did seem familiar.. WAIT- wasnt he in that one show with Suzy?