Chapter 19

2 weeks later

"Alright, and Jeongin go with Hana." Chan says.
"What! No! That cant happen." I yelled.
"Yeah I agree." Felix told Chan.

"Felix, this is not the time. You told me to make the plan and I did, this is it. Hana goes with Jeongin."
"Fine, whatever. Try to dodge my bullets Jeongin." Felix said with a chuckle.

"Anyways, before i was rudely interrupted, i was going to say Felix and I enter the building first. Then after 3 seconds everyone but Hana, Han, Hyunjin and Jeongin go in. Since Han is our getaway driver, he's gonna stay in the car and Hyunjin is there to protect him. As soon as you hear gunshots, Hana and Jeongin are to get in to the building as soon as possible and shoot whoever you can, from beast of course. All clear?"
Everyone replied yes.

"Alright let's do this!" Changbin yelled.
Everyone cheered.

At around us entertainment headquarters

"Y'all ready?"
"Yep."
While they entered the building Jeongin sat in the backseat of the car trying not to look at eachother.
"Why are you guys so damn awkward? Jesus Christ."
Hyunjin said. He hopped out of the car.
"Look, almond-" Jeongin started.

"Don't call me that!" I looked at him.
"Uh, sorry. Hana I don't want there to be any tension. At least for today?"

"Fine, I'll be nice. For now." I took a deep breath and smiled at him. "Is your gun loaded?"
"Yeah, why?"
"So I can shoot myself."
"Don't you have your own gun for that?"
"Hey!" I pointed my gun at him. "Ill shoot!" I giggled.

He snatched the gun from me.
"Hey give that back!"
"Only if you give me a kiss!"

I started playfully beating him up but I abruptly stopped when we heard it. He threw me my gun and I immediately took the safety off. "You ready?" Hyunjin yelled.
"Always." I replied.

We rushed in and Jeongin grabbed my arm.
"Never stand still."
We walked up to the third floor and we could hear a gunshot and then a scream. I looked at Jeongin in fear. But his smile calmed me and i was ready to step into the beginning of a new chapter in my life.