Chapter 24

"I'm so sorry for your loss Do Hana." An old family friend said while looking at me sadly.
"Thank you, Yujin." I bowed and walked away.
Why did I constantly have to be reminded of it?
It's been 3 months yet people are still reminding me.

"Hey Doha! Wait up!" Chan said while running up to me. "Who was that?" He said slightly out of breath.
"No one important."
"Someone being 'sorry for your loss' again?" He asked.
"Yeah.."
"You know what you did was really fucking reckless, right? I know he was planning to kill me or whatever the fuck but that doesn't mean I stopped loving him." I could here he was getting angry again.

I walked back into my house. And Chan followed me inside.
"Hey! Answer me!" He yelled. "You didn't have to shoot him!

"FOR FUCKS SAKE CHAN HE WAS PLANNING TO BLOW UP THE FUCKING BUILDING, WE WERE ALL IN IT! CHENLE WAS IN IT!" I screamed.
"GET OVER YOURSELF IF IT WAS FOR YOU WE ALL WOULDVE DIED!"

I could hear someone walking down the stairs.

"NO I WOULDNT HAVE SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD! YOURE A SOCIOPATH!" I could see him grabbing a knife from the kitchen counter.
"IM NOT A SOCIOPATH YOU RUTHLESS PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!"
He raised the knife.

"Chan! What the fuck are you doing?!" Seungmin yelled. I could see Chan regaining his sense back and lower the knife.
Seungmin pushed chan away and pulled me into his arms. "You need help." Seungmin said.

He took me into his room. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He gently grabbed my arms and looked at them. "No." I felt my heart going crazy.
"I'll make you some tea." He put the back of his hand on my forehead. "Woah, you're feeling really hot are you okay? Is it because you got mad?"
"I- uh.. no." I pushed him away from me and looked down.

"I'll be right back." He said and quickly walked out of the room.
I let myself fall on the bed and sighed.
Why was i such an idiot? I usually never get flustered.
It's probably because I'm not used to affection after what happened...