Chapter 21

"Did you really have to wear heels?" Jeongin said quietly. I saw the other members look at him weird.
"What's wrong with you Jeongin? Get that stick out of your ass." Felix said. I looked at Felix with a smile.
This is probably the wrong time to fall in love.
"I just have a really bad feeling about this." He said.  I could sense a sad tone in his voice.

I saw something move in the corner of my eye.
I immediately looked and pointed my gun.
The guy saw me and put his hands up. "Okay, you caught me. Please don't shoot I have a family!" I could see that it was one of the highlight members even behind his mask. He tried to continue his talking. I pulled the trigger. "Suck my dick." I said while walking away. "Damn now that's cold." Woojin chuckled and walked away from me.

We got to the 4th floor where the rest of the members were hiding out.
"How do we get in?" I asked Jeongin quietly. "The door is basically glued to the wall."
"We just-" he started. "With flex glue!" I exlaimed.
He giggled. "Just watch." He looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes.

Know walked over to the door and did some things with the keypad.
The door just slid open. Immediately we were given the sign to rush in.
The rest of the members were there.
They surrendered.

Quickly the members of stray kids went to work.
Getting each one of them in handcuffs and taking them to the Jeep.

"We're gonna need another one." I heard Hyunjin say. Felix agreed. "And a bunch of blindfolds."
Han shoved one of the guys on me.
He fell on top of me. I knew this guy! Omg its the guy from the fucking stairwell. BRUH GET OFF ME!
"Omg get him off me!" He was too heavy for me to push. Felix ran over and lifted him off of me.
He grabbed my arm and lifted me up.
"Thanks" i said. Remembering the rule to never show any type of relationship while with members of another group.