Chapter 8

"He couldn't have gone too far right?"  Jaeho said.
"Duuuuuuude theres blood on the seat."
I looked at Hyunshik.
"What? really? we need to find them ASAP!"
I stepped on the gas pedal.

"IS THAT THEM?!" Jaeho yelled.
"OH MY GOD IT IS!" i basically jumped out of the moving car and ran up to them.
"Hey! come back!" i screamed.
"Leave us alone Do Hana!" the man yelled.
"What- how do you know my-" i stood still.

"Aish who cares?! Just get in the damn car before i drag you! We don't want him to die! Hes bleeding!"
i screamed at the guy.

He just looked at me, flustered. He nodded and got in the car with the other man.

At The Hospital

"Hello? i need a doctor! please!"
A nurse came rushing to me.
"Hey sweetie, what's happened?"
"I have a guy and the car and hes bleeding out i don't know what happened quick!"
The nurse got a team and they carried the unconscious man into the hospital.

Jaeho walked towards me.
"Doha i-" I hugged him. Tight. I started crying uncontrollably.
"Were in so much trouble and were gonna get thrown out of the company and that man is probably not gonna make it what do we do, Jaeho? What do i do?" i sobbed.
"Doha We'll be fine, i'll make sure of it." he said while softly patting me.
I looked up at him with puffy red eyes. "Really?"
"Yeah.." he gave me reassuring smile.

"Wait, wheres that other guy?" i asked.
"I have no idea, but i sure do want some answers, i'll go warm up the car, go look for him.