Chapter 2

In class

Anyways, where was i?
Oh yeah.. THE MOST GORGEOUS MAN ON EARTH
Luda dragged my to my table
"Woah.." is the only thing i could get out of my mouth.
I think eventually i looked away.

After school

As i was walking to the bus again, i saw him.
Jaemin.
Instantly my heart started pounding and i forced myself to look down at my phone.
As i sat down at the bus stop i heard someone else sit next to me, and naturally i looked up.
To my disappointment it was just Chenle.
"You look so disappointed, what's up?" He said
"I just thought you were someone else.." i said with an annoyed tone in my voice.
"Woah ouch man, that shit hurts." He got up and walked off.
"I didn't- i- Chenle!" I got up and ran after him.
"Look Chenle I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- hurt.. your f.. eelings" i looked past Chenle and saw him.
He looked behind him and stared at him for a second.
"Oh.. that new guy? I guess he is pretty hot.." he said while studying him intensely. 
I instantly snapped out of my trance and looked at Chenle and he looked at me.
We both started dying of laughter and im pretty sure Jaemin looked at us.
"OH SHIT THE BUS!" Chenle yelled.
But it was too late.
The bus shut it's doors and drove away.
"Welp, guess we'll walk home together?" He looked at me and smiled. "And i think mr. handsome is walking home too, shall we ask him to join us?"
He jogged off before i could give him an answer.
I ran after him and up to Jaemin.
"Hey man, you walking home?"
Jaemin turned around and looked at us.
"I- uh yes, i am." He said
"Well we missed the bus so, wanna walk with us?"
"Sure."
We got to know eachother on the walk home and apparently he moved here from Korea because of some unknown reason his parents didn't wanna tell him.
And guess what? I GOT HIS NUMBER!