Chapter 27: I Think I Like Him

THE FOLLOWING SCENES ARE 18+. If you're not fond of this kind of story, please skip it. The following scenes contain suicidal thoughts which can trigger to depression or anxiety.

< >

Rosé

I would definitely choose you.

< >

Have you ever find yourself wanting to just comfort someone when you see them lonely? Have you ever want the urge to go and chat that person because you just don't know why? Do you ever want to feel a saviour and help people get rid of their problems?

That's what I'm feeling right now as I'm looking at my phone. Should I dial his number or not?

To be honest, a lot of things had happened to us after we got locked-in in a restobar. It's been a week now. And in those days that had passed, I still didn't got to talk to him.

I news actually went big and everyone knew it now. It's that Kim Taehyung attemted to commit suicide. I have clearly no idea why. He seems like a happy man.

But we still don't know if that news is real or just a rumor.

I still need to know what happened to him. I feel bad for not contacting him because we are just too busy. I haven't even called my mom yet. That's how busy we are.

I should not just call him. I should meet him.

I decided to call Jungkook instead and asked about Taehyung. Gladly, he is at his home so I can meet him personally.

"Can I come there? I need to know how he's doing" I heard a sigh at the other end of the line. Is there really something going on to Taehyung?

"I don't know if you can talk to him. He's been really depressed right now. His bestfriend died last month and three days ago, his younger cousin also died, it's all because of suicide" my mind went blank as to what Jungkook is saying. I immediately grabbed my bag and headed outside. The girls all asked as to where I'm going but I didn't answered them. My mind is focused only to him.

After 30 minutes, I finally arrived at their dorm and rushed towards their room.

Once I got there, Jungkook opened the door with sad eyes.

"He won't speak and locked himself on the room. We tried to have a talk to him but he just don't want to" I nodded as he leads me towards Taehyung's bedroom.

"Are the rumors true?" He shook his head and my mind went at peace. Glad he didn't try to commit suicide.

"We have packed schedule for the last three days and Taehyung was missing in all of them so the media comes with a drastic news about him attempting suicide because he's been down lately for the past month but it got worse now" I don't know what to say. I lost the words to form in my mouth.

What should I do with this boy?

"Do you have the key to his room?" He nodded. "Don't bother to open it. He got mad at me when I tried it yesterday"

"Okay. I'll just talk to him on the door" I said. He then smiled in hopes for me. He then grabbed his bag on the couch. He told me that he have a schedule now so he need to go. The others are all in the company as they took turns in looking after Taehyung. He also said that they'll be back in at least 4 hours so I should look out for Taehyung now. Of course I decided to.

Jungkook went out and I turned to focus at the other side of the door. I tried to knock it thrice but didn't get any answer.

"Hey. It's me. Rosé. I actually wanted to call you but I think meeting in personal is better, right? I actually have no idea as to why I'm here. We actually have a sched in 10 minutes but here I am, talking to you. If you need somebody to talk to, I'm just here, I won't leave you. Actually I hope that you're awake because if not, I look crazy, talking to no one. You know what? I really..." I stopped talking when I received a message. I looked at it and it's from the got inside this room.

Taehyung:
Please go, now. I don't need you
4:34 pm

"You know what. I won't leave you. I'll just stay here and talk to you" I turned around and sat on the floor, my back is pressed against the door as I kept on speaking things to comfort him.

I just want him to be happy. I feel like my heart will burst to see him like this. Damn it. What am I feeling now?

I think I like him.

< >

I literally hate the mindsets of people that men should be strong, men should not cry, men should not get depressed. Fuck you all with those mindsets.

I just want everyone to be happyyyyy. Damn I feel so emotional right now.

Men are still men even if they cry. It doesn't make them less of a man if they aren't strong.

So please. If you have a boyfriend or if you are planning to, don't demand them to treat you as a princes without you treating them as a prince. Got it?