Chapter 59: Call

Jimin

I still can't forget her

< >

The maknaes are with Yoongi, together with the 3 Blackpink girls. Because Taehyung had been calling me nonstop. Not that I'm complaining, I'm honestly glad about it since he's starting to rely on others and express himself more again.

"You all will sleep in Yoongi's unit?" I asked Taehyung who's on the other end of the line.

"Yeah"

"How bout the sharing of the room?" I smirk. This could be the chance of Taehyung to score.

I smiled but then after some couple of seconds, it vanished.

Why?

I smiled when I remembered the first time we were officially introduced. It was when Seulgi and I are dating and we met them at the restaurant. She was really awkward but at the same time cute. The way that she kept on stealing glances at Daniel and the time when he cleared that they can't be together, the look on her face is just priceless.

I'm just glad that she finds Taehyung to make her happy. I know that our Taetae will never make her cry but why am I not fully glad?

"Nah, we decided to be gentlemen tonight. I'll share rooms with Kookie and Yoongi while the other girls are together" he said.

"Bro, I thought you'll make a score tonight" I joked, making him laugh.

"No. no. Haha. Rosé is a wonderful girl and not like any other. She's pure and innocent. I don't want to do that to her immediately, you know what I'm saying?" I nodded even though he clearly can't see me. He's right though, Rosé is really different.

Taehyung is really meant for Rosé. He clearly loves the girl. Because men won't have patience to wait until the girl is ready.

I smiled at the thought. "You mean sex?"

I laughed. People will be quite shocked if they know that we sometimes talk about sex. Well, we are boys and boys will always be boys.

Taehyung laughed. "Yeah yeah. It's amusing to just be so attractive to her but still have the patience to wait. I mean you know that I'm bad at controlling things but when it comes to her, I'll still choose what she wants instead of what I want. We're just beginning and I hope that we'll lasts"

Some fucking sweet words were dropped. Damn that's cheesy.

Let's be honest. We are not saints and virgins. Our fans just don't want to talk about that but clearly we have different girls in different cities. If there are thousands of girls lining up for us, who even are we to turn them down, right?

Especially Taehyung. He doesn't look like it but he bang a couple of girls. There are hardly non celebs at all. He mostly have one night stand with celebrities. He usually wasn't the one who makes moves, they just seduce him or something. But out of all of us, he's one of the innocent one... Yeah I know, even though he's not innocent. You wouldn't want to know the status of the other members lol

Actually, he did have someone who he had sex with not just once or twice, but maybe a couple of times. He said he don't want to talk about it so I'll just shut my mouth.

"Where you at by the way?" Taehyung said. Well talking about that, I'm at Jungkook's apartment. I don't know why I'm here but it's kinda peaceful here.

And maybe because I'm the only one here. It's not like I don't want to go to the dorm with Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok. I just want some peace.

"Don't tell kookie that I'm in his place or else" I teasingly threatened making him laugh.

"Yeah, sure sure. I need to go now. Gonna have breakfast and after that we'll be back there, maybe before night comes" he hunged up.

I sighed. Well maybe I don't really want to be alone.

Groaning, I flop down on the sofa.

So what now? I have nothing else to do.

Maybe I could text Rose and get some inside info. Yeah that should be it.

So I decided to text her.

Uhm we're actually quite close if you'll ask me. She's really friendly and she is the only girl that I talk to in Blackpink.

I mean, Jennie's nice and all but I don't get the vibe that Rose has.

Jiminiee:
Hey!

Rose Apple:
Hey

Jiminiee:
So how's your holiday?

Rose Apple:
Hmm okay ig

Jiminiee:
Ohh
I guess you're busy...

Well that's awkward. She usually doesn't text like this.

Kinda hurts tho.

Rose Apple:
Haha yeah. We'll be back
later. I'm kinda busy rn.
You know, cooking and
stuffs. We'll be back later.
Might call you later too lol.

Jiminiee:
Sorry. I didn't know
you're busy. Thanks
btw. See you.

Such a cutie haha

So what now? Jeez I should get some sleep I guess.

< >

"I'm tired hmm"

"You should go get some sleep. I'll take care of this"

"Uwu, thank you"

I woke up by those conversations. They're already here?

I opened my eyes and looked at the window. God it's already that late?

The door opened and there stood Rose
"Hey Jimin! We bought you something. Come here" she excitedly grin before hopping out. I then followed her. "I called you but you didn't pick it up. I thought something happened that's why we got home a little bit earlier" she said as she matched my pace and walk beside me.

"Did you really?" I asked and she nods.

I opened my phone and there's 5 notification calls.

"Yeah. I called you exactly 4 times. 4 times!"

Only 4? Then who's the other one who called me?

Unlocking it, my eyes went wide when I saw who it is.

Seulgi.

It's been months. I finally moved on a bit. I'm already on the stage of accepting the fact that we really broke up. Why is she calling me now?

< >
A/N

Yey I'm back.