Chapter 50: Truth Or Dare

Jimin

I hate to admit it but I'm slowly forgetting you

< >

I munched almost half of the chips that Rosé brought when they finally roamed all around the apartment.

I observed the two, especially Jungkook. He looks so happy and everything. If I never know that Lizkook and Taerose exists, I'll be thinking that they are a real couple.

I still kept on eating until the two sat on the sofa, Rosè sits in the middle. "Did the media saw you?"

She nodded at my question. "we'll be in news in just a moment. Dispatch really took the bait"

If the news broke off, the companies will confirm that the two are dating and will say that they are already living together with the companies permission.

Rose have a good reputation as a singer.

You may be wondering as to why they chose her to date Jungkook, who is obviously much famous than Daniel. It is because in Korea, Daniel is the most popular idol ever. Everyone knows him and in that case, he have lots of immature fans who just want him all by themselves. In the case of Jungkook, Army's are now more matured, open minded and supporting if ever a member dated someone.

That's one of the main reasons.

Satting up, I walked towards the fridge and grabbed three canned of beers. "here" I offered the two before flopping down next to Rosè.

"I don't drink" she shortly replied. Oh I forgot that they are banned to drink and be drunk.

"Your management wouldn't know. Come on" I grabbed her beer to open it before handling it again to her. "drink up"

"I don't know if I can handle it because I never really drink" She muttered before the rim of the can touches her lips as she slowly tasted the drink. She looks good for a while before her face crunches in disgust. "This taste awfully weird" We all laughed at her reaction.

She's just too cute. "We won't force you if you do not want to" Jungkook grabbed the drink in her hand before sipping half of the beer. Did I just witnessed an indirect kiss? I look like an elementary haha.

"When will Taehyung be here?" I asked the two. We all actually will stay together for the night or so.

"Sooner. Do we have still beers left?" Jungkook asked as he dropped the now empty beer can. Among all of us, Jungkook drinks a lot and he do crazy and unexpected things whenever he's drunk.

I nodded at his question. I bought two boxes of beer before and I think we can finish it in no time.

We then heard the door burst open, revealing a tall and handsome man with bag of groceries in his hand and a luggage.

"Taehyung!" Rosè gleamed at him as she ran to hug him tightly. Yep. I agree that they are secretly dating because that's too much for being just friends.

Taehyung whispered something to her, making her lossen her grasp in embarrassment. She smiled awkwardly before running to sit beside me again. Taehyung laughed as he placed down the groceries on the counter before pushing me away to sit next to Rosè. Damn dude, I won't steal your girl.

"You're drinking?" He asked as he placed his arms on the back seat of Rosè.

"Nope. Will you?" She leaned a bit to him. Too close for anyone's liking. Can't they just get a room? I mean do not get a room. It's disgusting for me to think about the two doing some nasty things. Eww.

"Yeah. It's like our bonding. Do not drink. Okay?" I need to skip these days.

My eyes then accidentally glanced at the guy that she supposed to be dating. He just awkwardly state in some place while drinking quietly. I almost gasp when I already saw three empty cans of beer. He'll soon be drunk.

"So am I supposed to watch the three of you be drunk?" She pouted at him as the hand of Taehyung slowly lowered down on her waist. Gosh my eyes.

A thought then came inside my head. "Let's play" The three looked at me in expectancy. Jungkook then realized how close the two are and his expression darkens when he noticed the hand of Taehyung at Rosè's lower back.

"Truth or dare" they all nodded.

"Why not?"

"Sure"

I opened my phone which have an app about truth or dare. I entered their names before spinning a virtual bottle. It landed on Taehyung's name. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"What a little chicken" I teased. I read the question aloud for everyone to hear. "When was the last time you kissed someone?"

"Yesterday" he confidently answered.

"Wooh. Wait. Who was it? I mean we were together all day long yesterday" He freaking kissed someone yesterday? Oh fuck. Is it the girl beside him? I mean maybe not because Taehyung have lots of girls that throw themselves at him.

"That's another question. I'll spin it" he spun the bottle and it landed to Jungkook.

"Dare" he casually said.

My eyed widded at the dare. Should i skip this dare?

"What's taking you so long?' Taehyung grabbed the phone and read it aloud himself. "Give a hickey to the person on your....... Right"

We all immediately looked at Rosè who is beside Jungkook. Oh damn.

"Oh my god. Is that okay?" She asked everyone but I know that she's asking Taehyung.

"Yeah" What the hell Taehyung? I stare at the boy as his jaw clenches. He doesn't like the idea but he doesn't want to look like a protective and a jealous one.

That's what you get for having a secret relationship. You cannot be jealous.

"Are you okay with it?" Oh geez. He's quite drunk but still looks like sober. Damn. Don't do anything stupid Jungkook.

"A dare is a dare" I added the fuel to the fire. Damn it I'm also drunk too as to why I said it. I'm sorry Taehyung.

< >

So guysss. Thank you for waiting. My phone actually stopped working so I didn't have phone for like weeks. I just bought a new one hehe. Love you all mwhaaaa

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY
If you want more.

Thank you all for reading
Love you all mwaaah