Chapter 57: Caught

Rosé

I love you. That's all I got to say.

< >

I am really shocked when Lisa finally know that Taehyung and I are dating. In all honesty, only Jungkook and Jimin knows about this since we basically live in the same house since they sleep there on fridays and weekends.

It was never boring whenever I'm with them especially when Jimin is now more open and stopped being gloomy since he and Seulgi broke up. He's back to being a jolly person. He even insisted me to call him and Taehyung oppa since they are almost 2 years older than me. Jungkook can't protest since he's still the maknae out of us.

I can't help but feel so at home whenever I'm with them. I felt like I'm still with the girls since they have the same personalities. Jimin's like Jisoo, Taehyung's like Lisa and Jungkook's like Jennie.

Believe it or not, they have the same personalities.

We are actually in Daegu right now. Jungkook said that we will be visiting Yoongi's restaurant.

I tried to call Jisoo since she's also in Daegu but she just didn't pick up my calls. She must be busy.

I honestly want her to join us and see Yoongi again since I felt like she kind of misses him.

All of the girls know that she likes Yoongi, she just didn't know it yet.

I sat on the grass near the pond. This place is really exclusive and only the richest of rich can afford going here. To my surprise, Jungkook is a member of the club and a VIP of this so-called resort slash park, that's why we have access to everywhere.

Now I know how rich Jungkook is.

Taehyung then followed as he sat beside me, moving away a bit. I ignored it, maybe he's kind of awkward when Lisa just found out that we are dating.

Jungkook then sat opposite of us and Lisa following next to him.

"I'm really sorry for not mentioning about us, Taehyung. I'm just scared. I don't want to stop this, you know? I kind of think that making this thing a secret can benefit all of us. I mean then you won't be worried about me and for me, well I'll be happy" I faced Lisa and smiled when she nodded enthusiastically. A sign that she approves of us.

Minutes had passed just all of us having fun with our own stories to tell. I would never think that we will be much closer than this, all of us. I mean I am closer to all of them but Lisa and Taehyung are not. But I'm glad that they get along a lot

"So what are we doing here?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. We have no idea why Jungkook drop us here at all.

"There's a Cherry Blossom park here. I thought that you will all like it. I mean not just a simple Cherry Blossom Park but a really really beautiful one" he said as he sat up. Lisa then lifted her hands, and Jungkook grabbed it to lift her up. Taehyung does the same to me.

"This is absurd" Taehyung muttered beside me. I totally agree with him. We're not kids anymore to see the Cherry blossoms but it's a good opportunity to upload a couple of pics in the internet.

I linked my arms into Taehyung's. He smiled down at me, making every part of my body tingles. We're really dating outside. Not officially though but still.