Chapter 52: This Feeling Should Stop

Double Update whoohooo!!

< >

Jungkook

I should love one person.

< >

It is unfair. Not only for me. But for Lisa.

I shouldn't be having these kind of feelings.

I closed the door behind me, leaving Rosé outside.

I clearly know what I'm feeling right now but I just can't admit it. It's too risky and I know that it is wrong.

This should stop now.

"Taehyung. Why do you smell like alcohol much more than me?" I shake him lightly. I know that Chae wants to change his clothes because she have his luggage. And why will she change it?

What else could it be?

I saw her kiss Taehyung's cheek awhile ago. I saw how they look at each other. And I know who was the last person that Taehyung kissed.

Because I saw them enter the studio.

Because I know that the two are freaking together.

I just don't want to know if they already did something that I find hard to think of.

I don't know how long they are together.

Because I want to know everything about her even if it hurts me.

I admit. I like her, just as I like Lisa. No. Maybe much than Lisa.

I want to tell her that. I want to confess but it's too late. She's with Taehyung now and I will end up hurting Lisa.

He then abruptly woke up. "What is it?" He gets a better view at me before looking around. "Where's Rosé?"

I sigh. He should know how lucky he is to have Rosé. "She's in my room. She will sleep there. Right now you need to change your clothes." I threw him his clothes. "Here. I'll be back"

Going to my room, I took a turn to grab the still unempty box of apple juice in the counter. I hate apple juice since I'm allergic to it but still I bought tons of it because I know that Rosé loves it.

Silly me, right?

I opened the door and find her on the sofa, lying while scrolling down through her phone. The light of the screen illuminates the face of the woman. Her nose crunches for sometime and then sometimes she smile.

She didn't notice my presence because it is dark. I didn't make any movements at all. I just stare at her.

Her phone then rings. "Hello. Lisa! Why are you still awake? Yeah I'm in Jungkook's... You should come here someday.... We have a shooting tomorrow for what? Vogue? Yeah.... What time? Okay okay.... I'll say hi to Jungkook for you.... Anything you want to say??? I love you? Haha okay... It will go to him... No haha I'm just kidding. Bye" She conversed on the phone before.

I'm such an idiot. Falling for two girls at the same time.

When did I start liking Chae?

Maybe when we stayed all night chatting at Daejun. When she happen to be with Taehyung the most and me with Lisa. Maybe when we become fruends.

Maybe ever since I asked for her phone number.

I wished that it was Lisa but I can't help but have a bit liking on her at that time. It was the first time that we talked.

She must've had a curse. A 'bestftiends will always fall for you' kind of curse. Daniel fell for her. Taehyung fell for her and now me?

Maybe because once knowing her, you can't help but like her. The kind of liking that you don't want to lose her.

I'm afraid of what will happen to us, me, now. I should keep this feeling all to my self.

I flicker the lights on, making Chae squint her eyes as it's adjusting to the sudden bright light.

"Hey. I'll just sleep on the sofa" she muttered. I sat beside her and playfully pushed her down lightly. A soft thud echoed the room once she collided wih the floor.

I missed how we play like this. It's like we're strangers now. Like we never had each other before.

"Yaahh! You can politely offer me your bed. Now I won't turn down that offer" She pouted and excitedly flopped down on my bed. She shifts in large motions before satting up and facing me. "Lisa actually said hi to you. You better call her you freak. She's not the type of a girl who do the first move. You're too slow dude"

We both laugh at the same time. Are we finally being as comfortable like before? I hope so.

I don't want to call Lisa just yet. I feel like I betrayed her. It's not like we're dating but she likes me, a lot, and I don't want to hurt her.

"Yeah. I'll call her once I checked Taehyung" I stood up and walked out of the room.

Too much guilt. I thought.

I don't want to confuse myself anymore but I also don't want to stop what's happening either.

I finally admit to myself that I like her. Maybe that's good enough. I will never confess to her.

I will hurt Lisa and Taehyung. The relationship that we have now will soon be broken. I can't risk that.

I opened the door and find Taehyung peacefully sleeping with new clothes.

He should know by now how lucky he is to have Rosé. If he treat her bad, I will treat him worse.

The night goes on. I slept on the sofa in my room because why not. I hesitated for awhile if I will sleep in the same room with Rosé but she insist it because she said that I have the right to sleep there because it is my room.

We actually didn't sleep that long. We talked for hours until I hear her quiet and heavy breathing. She's fast asleep.

"Jungkook!?" I shot up my bed to be awoken by a loud calling. I squint my eyes and it happened to see Rosé first thing in the morning.

She's now all dolled up.

Her face is much more gorgeous with light make up on. She's wearing casual clothes though, white shirt and black skinny jeans. She also have a grey beanie together with her bright smile.

I don't know how I end up describing her that with full of passion.

"I'm gonna leave now. I have to shoot for a magazine. I'll be home before dinner. I actually made soup and breakfast for you three. Take care of your hyungs by the way. They have terrible hangovers" she clutched the dark purple sling bag that is hangging on her shoulder before storming of.

I'll only take care of Jimin.

Just kidding.

I mean I won't if not for her.

< >

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY
If you want more