Chapter 51: A Heart Only Belongs To One

Rosé

You cannot unlove someone you loved deeply

< >

I am confused. What should I do? Should I let my fake boyfriend kiss me while the real one stares at us. Oh God, I don't want them to know that Taehyung and I are dating though.

My face crunches at the thought. Shit, three guys kissing me in just a week? First Daniel, then Taehyung and now?! Gosh I don't wabt to think about it. Damn it.

I looked at Taehyung who just smile bitterly. He had some couple of drinks but not to the extent that he's already drunk. How should I escape this situation?

I sighed. All of them are all drunk and probably won't remember everything so vividly. I hate being sober.

I straighten up and face Jungkook. "Can you just please do it in a couple of seconds?" I begged him. To be honest, I want to just ran the hell out of here.

I grip the hem of my shirt tightly as I bit my lip in hesitation. I don't want to do this.

"Of course I won't kiss you. You're Lisa's bestfriend" Jungkook said with a smile. I sighed in ease. Thank Gods for this. Thank you.

I then felt the hand on my back tighten in a comforting way. Taehyung beamed at me and I freaking love how handsome he looks now. Jeez I'm really lucky.

A laugh then was heard in the whole room. It was Jimin's. He's drunk. Really drunk. "Okay next to spin the bottle!'

I don't want to do this anymore. Lesson learned, do not play truth or dare, not to mention with drunk boys.

"I'm out. You too. You're all drunk now" I pointed out the empty cans that are casually sitting on the carpet and table. They drink that much in just some minutes? Gosh they are some real drinkers.

Taking a more clear view at the three. They all looked wasted by now, especially Jimin. And when I saw him opening another can, I immediately hold it out away from him. "That's enough for today"

I started to put all the beers away from them as they all groan in frustration. Not now buddies. You need to rest now.

"Can you all stand?" I asked all of them when they all nodded in unison. Jimin was the first one who got up. "Adios me famillia. If that is right" he said before disappearing in his room and proceeding to lock it.

"I'm not drunk" That's all Jungkook said before proceeding to close his room's door.

And now I'm left alone with this man.

I glanced at the now drunken boy in front of me who clearly can't hold his booze. He gets drunk easily. He just had like 4 cans and now is drunk. I mean I don't think I can still be sober in just 1 drink but except for Jungkook who is still quite okay for drinking almost 7 cans, Taehyung gets drunk easily.

I scan the whole room before a realization struck me. Where will he sleep? There are only three rooms here. Jungkook's, mine and the guest room which Jimin just occupied.

"Where will you sleep?" I asked him while I started to clean again.

He yawns and answered me with closed eyes "With Jimin"