Part 27

‘Right you can all go for lunch now’ Louie smiled as we finished running through the video ‘Yey! Thank you’ I smiled jumping up and running to the Café. I heard someone running behind me, arms wrapping around my waist from behind and then someone spinning me around, I automatically knew it was Ast! ‘AST, PUT ME DOWN’ I laughed, he laughed then put me down but his arms were still wrapped around my waist. I twisted around in his grip and looked up to him. ‘I love you’ he smiled ‘I love you too’ I grinned as he leaned down and kissed me, I kissed him back as the kiss got more passionate. ‘Oi; love birds!’ someone shouted making us pull away, I kept my arms around Ast’s neck as he kept his around my waist. I looked to me left to see Marvin, JB, Reesh, Chloe, Aimee and Megan all stood there looking at us, I felt my cheeks flush bright red. ‘You coming?’ Marv asked as they all walked around us ‘Yeah’ Ast smiled as they walked into the Café ‘Are you gonna let me go?’ I asked ‘Nope’ he smirked looking into my eyes ‘Why?’ I said ‘Because I want a kiss’ he said cutely ‘Aw ok’ I giggled leaning up and kissing him sweetly ‘Now come on’ I laughed pulling out of his grip and grabbing his hand as he linked our fingers. We walked into the café ‘You coming to get some lunch?’ I asked ‘Yup’ he smiled looking down at me as we walked into the part that had the food. ‘I want a sandwich’ I sighed as there was none ‘I know, how about we sneak to Nando’s’ he smirked ‘Hmm, playing the bad ass?’ I asked looking up at him ‘Of course’ he smirked grabbing my hand and running back out the café, luckily our little gang hadn’t noticed us coming in. ‘Be quiet now’ he laughed as we ran out the reception doors and too his car ‘Let’s go’ he grinned fastening his seat belt and driving to Nando’s. ‘What you gonna tell the others if they ask where we were?’ I asked ‘Hm, never thought of that, I’ll think of something’ he laughed as we pulled up outside Nando’s. We walked in and ordered our usual’s before grabbing a seat at the back where no one would recognise Ast. This was going to be what it’s like from now on; hiding from the pap’s when we go out so they don’t know where Ast is. ‘It’s gonna be strange hiding from the pap’s now you’re all big’ I laughed finishing my lunch ‘Hm, I know, I still haven’t got used to it, I can’t just go to the shops normally anymore without fans running up to me. I won’t ignore them though, I love them all, they’ve got us to where we are now’ he smiled ‘I know, you boys are gonna make it big!’ I laughed. ‘Still feels unreal though, I’m living the life I’ve always wanted, AND I have the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world who just happens to be my girlfriend’ he grinned ‘Aw you’re cute’ I smiled leaning over the table to kiss him. 

We both had finished our dinner ‘We should get back’ I said standing up ‘Yeah, let’s go’ he smiled taking my hand. We arrived back at the studios ‘How we gonna sneak back in here?’ I giggled ‘Erm, you go first, say you just went to the toilet and I’ll make up some lie’ he smiled ‘Ok, see you in a bit’ I smiled pecking his lips, and un-twining our hands. I walked into the studio to be met with the others ‘Where’ve you been?’ Aimee asked ‘To the toilet’ I smiled as I sat back down. ‘Where’s Ast?’ I asked pretending I didn’t know ‘I don’t know’ Reesh said. Just as he finished saying that Aston walked in ‘Ast, where were you bruv?’ JB asked as Ast joined the rest of us ‘Hm, oh I just went on a little walk, I needed some air’ he smiled ‘Okay! Let’s go record the video’ Louie smiled. We all got up and made our way to the area that we were shooting the music video. ‘Aston sit on the top of the stairs and Sophie walk threw them doors, go up to Aston and sit in between his legs’ Louie said as Aston sat on the top of the stairs, I waited for my sign and walked through the doors, I went up to Aston, sat in between his legs and looked up at him. ‘Great guys!’ Louie smiled as the rest of girls and boys done their part. 

The video shoot was now over, it wasn’t a long video because we were mainly just stood or sat with the boys whilst they sang their parts. ‘Come here’ Aston smiled once we were in the house, I walked over into his open arms and wrapped my arms around his waist ‘I love you’ I whispered into his chest ‘I love you so much more’ he said kissing my head. ‘You go have a bath and I’ll make dinner’ Ast said ‘Aw ok, you’re so cute!’ I giggle kissing him and running up stairs. I had a nice bubble bath then put my onezie on. I blow dried my hair and put it a messy bun before making my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Aston stood at the oven, I tip toed over and wrapped my arms around his waist ‘What’cha doing?’ I asked ‘Making dinner like I said, so you need to go sit at the table till I’ve finished’ he laughed, I giggled before walking over to the table and sitting down ‘What we having?’ I asked ‘Pasta’ he smirked ‘Oh surprise’ I giggled before jumping of my seat and going to the cupboard ‘What you getting?’ Ast asked looking confused ‘Ketchup’ I smiled ‘Oh yeah, it’s not nice without ketchup’ he smirked. I sat back down like I had been told and waited for the pasta. ‘Here you go babe’ Ast smiled putting a plate down infront of me ‘Thanks’ I smiled as he sat opposite me. We both are our dinner and talked about anything. One this was for sure, I never wanted to lose him… EVER!