Part 8

NORMAL P.O.V

I sat on Astons bed whilst he got the first kit just looking around his room, it was actually tidy haha! Not long after Aston came into the room and sat next to me ‘Right give me your arm’ he smiled, I nodded before giving him my arm he pulled out some spray and sprayed my cut causing me to wince in pain ‘Sorry’ ‘It’s fine just stings’ I moaned making him let out a slight laugh. He finished wiping it then put a new clean bandage on. ‘There you go’ he smiled ‘Thanks’ I smiled looking at him. He stared into my eyes as his head came closer to mine as mine slowly did too. He looked from my eyes down to my lips then back to my eyes. He closed the gap between us by pressing his lips onto mine, sending fireworks through my body. WOW that kiss was amazing! It was slow and soft yet loads of passion behind it. We pulled away after a bit ‘Erm, I… WOW!’ was all Aston said as he bit his lip causing me to giggle. There was a comfortable silence before Astons mum shouted us down for tea. There was me, Aston, his mum, his sister Courtney and his brother Conor. ‘Where’s dad?’ Aston asked ‘He’s at work’ his mum smiled as he nodded and we tucked into our tea. Whilst I was eating I noticed Conor keep staring at me making me feel uncomfortable. ‘Conor, why do you keep staring at Sophie?’ Aston asked, he must have sensed that I was uncomfortable. ‘She’s so pretty’ Conor sighed, I let out a small laugh as I felt my cheeks burn up. ‘Conor, leave her alone’ Aston laughed. ‘What should we do now?’ Aston asked. ‘I don’t mind’ I smiled ‘Do you want to go to the park?’ ‘Yeah, I’ll just run up and get my cardigan’ I smiled walking up the stairs and into his room. 

ASTONS P.O.V

I watched her run up the stairs to get her cardigan. I speed walked into the living room seeing my mum sat on the sofa ‘I’m going out mum’ I smiled hugging her ‘Ok, don’t be back to late though’ ‘I won’t I laughed’ and walked back out the room to see Sophie coming down the stairs. ‘Common’ I smiled holding my hand out to her which she shyly took. We walked out the door as I shut it behind me before making our way to the park. ‘You ok?’ I asked stroking her hand with my thumb once we were inside the park ‘Yeah, I’m good. This all just feels weird’ she sighed ‘What? How?’ I asked confused ‘Because… I don’t know, it’s just the first night where I’ve never been beat up by my dad or left alone in a room with no one to talk to’ she sighed ‘Aw it’s fine’ I smiled squeezing her hand. ‘Come here’ he said opening his arms for a hug which she happily gave. I pulled away after a while and stared into her eyes as she did to me. Her eyes were gorgeous, they were a gorgeous light shade of blue. I leaned in and closed the gap between us and kissing her. It was short and sweet at first but it got more passionate by the second. We were both getting into it when suddenly someone shouted ‘ASTON’ I pulled away and looked to my side to see…