Part 6

The day came to an end and of course people shouted stuff to me, throwing things off me, nothing new. I made my way to the front gates and saw Aston and JJ stood talking, I looked at Aston and he mouthed ‘Park’ to me, I nodded before quickly making my way past them ‘Ast I cut myself again last night cos’ no one likes me, look’ JJ laughed. I ignored them and made my way to the park, I sat in front of a big tree and waiting for Aston to come. Not long after he came running into the park and straight up to me. ‘Heya’ he smiled pulling me up then hugging me ‘Hiya’ I giggled ‘You still up for staying at mine?’ he asked as we walked out of the park. ‘If your mum will let me?’ I asked nervously ‘Of course she will, we just need to go to yours so you can get some clothes’ I nodded and started speed walking ‘Babe, why you speed walking’ Aston laughed ‘Because dad will be in soon’ I panicked as tears filled my eyes. ‘Shh babe don’t cry’ Aston sighed as he pulled my into a hug rubbing my back. I calmed down as we continued walking down the street, soon arriving at my house. My dad’s car wasn’t there so that meant neither was he well to be fair it’s Friday he never comes back until late then hits me. I opened the door the smell of Alcohol instantly hitting my face. ‘eurgh’ I moaned covering my nose and running upstairs Aston following me closely behind. I opened the door to my room allowing Aston in ‘Wow’ he said looking around ‘What?’ I said ‘It’s really… tidy compared to the rest’ he sighed ‘Yeah, dad doesn’t really tidy up’ ‘Never mind, come on pack some stuff up then we can go to mine’ he laughed as I nodded and grabbed my bag from my wardrobe and threw some pyjamas in along with a change of clothes for tomorrow. I put my makeup in and went into the bathroom getting my toothbrush and hairbrush. I came out to see Aston sat on my bed looking at a picture of my mum. I went over and sat beside him, ‘Is this your mum?’ he asked turning around to look at me. ‘Yeah’ I nodded ‘you look exactly like her’ he laughed, I just nodded wiping away a tear that slid down my cheek ‘Sorry about that’ he sighed hugging me ‘Now go get ready we’ll be late’ he laughed making me laugh too. I got up took a pair of skinny jeans out of my wardrobe along with a blue vest top. I went into my bathroom got changed then walked out, I grabbed my black cardigan and put my black converses on. ‘Let’s go’ Aston smiled picking up my bag ‘I can get my bag’ I laughed ‘No, I’m a man I’ll carry it’ Aston laughed grabbing my arm and pulling me out the room as I shut my bedroom behind me. We made our way down the stairs and outside. I had just shut the door when I saw my dad’s car pull up in the drive ‘Shit’ I panicked ‘What… oh’ Aston sighed as he grabbed my hand pulling me down the drive and along the street both of us running until we reached the corner when we both stopped and slowed down but Aston never let go of my hand..