Part 56

NORMAL P.O.V

‘W-w-what?’ I stuttered turning around in his grip to look at him. ‘You’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen! I’ve always loved you, way before we even started talking. We’ve been through a lot, from school to you moving in with us, to moving to London, to becoming famous to having our perfect daughter. You mean so much to me and I love you so much. Your one in a million, no one ever comes close to you, you’re perfect in every way, inside and out. I love you so much it hurts baby! Marry me?’ he whispered. My heart was beating so fast, I felt like I was frozen! I continued looking in Aston’s eyes then a huge grin slowly started to appear on my face. ‘Yes’ I grinned making a huge grin appear on Aston’s face as he lifted me up and swung me around. ‘I love you so fucking much’ he grinned putting me back on the ground. ‘I love you too’ I smiled as he leant down to kiss me. ‘Can we take a picture on here?’ Ast asked. ‘Of course’ I smiled watching him pull his phone out of his pocket. He walked behind me, wrapped his arm around me from behind and took the picture. *Me and my girl chilling in Paris ;p #Boom Axx* he tweeted before tagging the picture. ‘Send me the pic?’ I asked getting my phone out of my bag ‘Of course’ he smiled, sending me the picture. I grinned as I set it as my background as he done the same. ‘Let’s go back to the hotel’ he winked, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the lift to get out of the Eiffel tower. ‘You don’t know how happy I am’ Ast grinned looking down at me. ‘You don’t know how happy you’ve made ME!’ I laughed. ‘You’re gonna be Mrs Merrygold. It suits you’ he winked. ‘Aww’ I smiled looking up at him. ‘Wait, aren’t we meant to be flying home tonight?’ I asked remembering him saying we were here for one night. ‘I don’t care, I’ll pay for an extra night’ he grinned getting into a taxi and pulling me with him. ‘Someone’s desperate’ I winked. ‘Shut up, this is taking forever to get back’ he moaned. ‘Stop moaning’ I laughed putting my head on his shoulder. ‘But that dress.. and it’s you.. and I’m happy.. and.. we just need to get back to the hotel’ he moaned making me laugh. ‘We’ll get there soon’ I laughed, running my hand up and down his arm. We soon arrived at the hotel, Ast paying the taxi driver and jumping out the taxi, grabbing my hand and pulling me out with him. He ran up to the door still dragging me behind. ‘Ast slow down’ I laughed grabbing his hand tighter. ‘Noooo’ he laughed pulling me into the empty lift and pushing me up against the side. ‘I love you’ he grinned. ‘I love you too’ I smiled before he pushed his lips onto mine. His hand started going up the back of my leg to the end of my dress. ‘Mm, no’ I moaned pulling his hand away. ‘Why not’ he puted. ‘It’s in a lift, anyone could get in, not yet’ I laughed. ‘Ok’ he sighed but then attached his lips to my neck, making his way up my neck, along my jawline and to my mouth making a passionate kiss. The lift soon opened and he grabbed my hand, pulling me out the lift and running to our room. He opened the door, pushed me in then pushed me up against the door before crashing his lips back onto mine. ‘Jheez, you’re really desperate’ I mumbled against his lips. ‘It’s you’ he mumbled back pulling at the zip on my dress as I pulled his jacket off. Soon enough, all of our clothes had been removed and we were in bed where things got a little heated.

I woke up the next morning, Astons arms wrapped around my waist and our clothes of last night scattered around the room. I tried to shuffle out of Ast’s arms when I realised something was over my legs… his legs. ‘Ast’ I moaned trying to get his arms from around my waist, which wasn’t happening anytime soon. ‘Aston get off me’ I moaned turning around to face him. He was completely zonked out. ‘Ast’ I giggled poking him in the nose. I kept poking his face until he finally woke up. ‘What are you doing to my face’ he laughed. ‘You wouldn’t wake up and I’m trapped under you’ I giggled. ‘Ohh’ he laughed taking his legs from around me. ‘Sorry’ he laughed. ‘It’s fine’ I smiled looking into his eyes. ‘I’m so happy right now’ he grinned. ‘So am I, now kiss me’ I laughed, he leant in and kissed me… a nice soft kiss. ‘We better get up and pack to go home’ I smiled running my hand up and down his abs. ‘Yeah, we better get out now or I won’t be responsible for my actions’ he smirked taking my hand away. 

One hour later and we were both up and dressed. I was wearing:

 http://www.greatglam.com/pd-banquet.cfm

Instead of my dress of last night. Aston was wearing:

http://www.heatworld.com/images/108362_615x10000_STD/2012/3/astonm.jpg 

We were in something more comfortable for the flight home. ‘Come on, we need to go now so I can pay for the extra night’ Ast smirked. ‘Your fault’ I laughed, he grabbed my hand as we made our way down towards the lift to get home. I couldn’t believe what had happened in the last 12 hours. I had gone from having a boyfriend to having a fiancé! We were not sat on the plane.. I was admiring my ring, it was gorgeous! ‘Do you like your ring then?’ Ast asked, he obviously caught me admiring it! ‘I love it thankyou so much!’ I grinned leaning in to kiss him. 

Engagement ring: 

http://rings-engagement.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Engagement-Rings-Expensive2.jpg You can choose your own if you like ;)