Part 39

*2 months later, skipping time again sorry :3*

ASTONS P.O.V

Mine and the boys career had been going great! We had an album out already and we were currently writing another single after ‘Everybody In Love’ it’s called ‘One Shot’ I remember when I told my mum how I felt towards Sophie and how she encouraged me to tell her and her words were ‘You only get one shot’ so I used it in the writing time and we decided on that. It was the lyrics to part of the chorus. It was finally the day where me and Sophie would be finding out the gender of the baby. Her bump and had gotten loads bigger considering she was 5 months. We’d have to tell the fans about it soon. I wasn’t sure what to expect with them though, they were fine when they found out about us been together but this… this was a whole new different level.

We were both sat in the waiting room waiting for her name to be called. It all felt unreal, we were finding out if we were going to have a little girl or boy. ‘Sophie?’ the midwife asked. We both stood up and walked in holding hands again. ‘If you want to lie down and we’ll do the same as last time’ the midwife smiled. ‘Right, the baby’s fine, would you like to find out the gender?’ she smiled. I looked at Sophie who nodded ‘Definitely’ I grinned. ‘Ok, I can tell yous that yous are having a healthy baby girl’ she smiled. My eyes instantly filled with tears, we were having a little girl. I felt a few tears roll down my cheek as I looked over at Sophie to see her looking at me, her eyes shining with tears. ‘We’re having a girl’ I whispered, more tears falling ‘I know’ she smiled tears beginning to slowly roll down her cheeks. ‘I’ll let yous have some time whilst I get the photo’s’ the midwife smiled getting up and walking out shutting the door behind her. ‘I love you so fucking much’ I cried ‘I love you too’ she smiled leaning up, as I leant down to kiss her. I captured her lips in a sweet but passionate kiss. I loved this girl more than anything in the world, she’s my everything, and the fact she’s carrying my child makes everything complete.

NORMAL P.O.V

We’re having a girl. We’re gonna have a little girl. Aw, everything was perfect, completely perfect. We pulled away from the kiss, both grinning like mad. ‘I’m so excited, we can start decorating the bedroom and buy clothes and everything’ Ast grinned ‘Aw, you’re honestly excited aren’t you?’ I giggled ‘More than anything, she’ll be my little princess’ ‘Aw, omg Ast, that’s just too cute’ I smiled ‘It’s the truth’. The midwife soon came back with our pictures of the scan and gave us them. ‘Ok, I don’t think you have any more scans, so the next time I see you will be when this one is born’ she smiled wiping the gel of my stomach. ‘Ok, and thank you’ I smiled taking the pictures then grabbing Astons hand with my other hand. ‘Let’s go’ I smiled as we walked out the room and down the corridor ‘Can we go furniture and clothes shopping pleaseee?’ Aston pleaded. I looked up into his eyes, he was staring at me, almost pleading for me to agree. ‘Hm, ok, but only because I can’t say no when you look at me like that’ I laughed. I put the scan pictures in my bag so they were safe. ‘Ok, so where first?’ he laughed ‘omg’ I giggled ‘Mothercare’ we drove there, only to get small stuff like clothes and nappies blab, blah, blah. ‘Omg, we should get this’ I grinned holding up a pink vest which had ‘I love my daddy’ on ‘Aww, that’s too cute’ he grinned. 

We bought some more clothes, just stuff like, vests, t-shirts and dresses. ‘Come one, home time’ I smiled as we walked out of nando’s, yes Aston insisted we had nando’s for tea. I walked in the house putting one of the scans on the fridge and then one in our bedroom whilst Ast got the tea ready. I walked back downstairs as he was just finishing plating it up. ‘Sit down’ he smiled, I walked over to the table as he put it infront of me. We both started eating and just talking general rubbish when Aston’s phone went off, he got a text. He opened it to read, and his face went pale, he looked shocked, worried, petrified. ‘Ast, what’s wrong you look like you’ve seen a ghost?’ I said concerned ‘What? Urm.. nothing babe… don’t worry’ he smiled.. a completely fake smile. One question ran through my mind; Who was texting him, and what about?