Part 61

ASTONS P.O.V

It had been a few hours since Sophie had her operation. She was now back in her room, they had removed the bullet but now it was just the waiting game for her to wake up. 'Can we go see her?' I asked the doctor after he finished telling us about her op. 'Yeah, not a lot though, a few at a time' he smiled before walking off. 'Ast, you go in first with Ava' mum smiled. 'Sure?' I asked standing up. 'Yes, now go' she laughed, I smiled at her before turning around and walking to the door. I walked up to her and sat beside her with Ava in my arms. I used my spare hand to hold Sophie's. 'Baby, wake up' I whispered, stroking her hand with my thumb. She stirred slightly before slowly opening her eyes. 'Hiya baby' I grinned. 'Hi' she whispered slowly. 'You didn't leave me' I smiled leaning over to kiss her. 'I couldn't leave yous two, I had to try' she smiled. 'I love you' I grinned stroking her cheek. 'I love you too' She smiled. 'Can I hold Ava?' she asked. 'Of course' I smiled. She tried to sit up but I could see the pain in her face. 'Babe, just stay like that, you'll hurt yourself' I smiled watching her relax again. I waited until she was comfortable before handing her Ava. 'Hello baby' she smiled stroking her cheek. It was so cute watching her talk to her! 'I missed you' she laughed before kissing her cheek. 'I'll get mum and dad' I smiled kissing her head and walking out. 'Mum, dad, she's awake' I grinned. 'Aw, can we come see her?' dad asked. 'Yeah of course, boys and girls is it ok if you come in after to see her?' I asked turning to face them. 'Yeah, course it is' Megan smiled. I smiled at them before turning around and walking back in the room with mum and dad. 

'Sophie, you can go home in a few days, we just need to sort your medicine out then you can leave. But remember, you need to rest, It'll help you get better and your stitches need time to heal' the doctor smiled. 'Ok thankyou' she grinned at hearing the news she could leave soon. I was so happy! I hate seeing her in hospital, she looked so helpless!

----

About two days had passed and Sophie was allowed out the hospital as long as she took it easy and relax which is what she's gonna be doing! 'Come on then' I smiled putting my arm around her waist to help her walk. Mum and dad took Ava home so it would be easier for us. 'Will the pap's be there?' she asked. 'Yeah, they always find me, but put your head down and ignore them' I smiled kissing the side of her head. We walked out the door, Sophie putting her head down like I said.

'SOPHIE! WHAT HAPPENED?'

'WHO DONE THIS TO YOU?'

Was what the paps shouted and other questions like that. She done what I told her and ignored them. We finally got through the paps and to the car, I helped Sophie into the passenger seat then I got into the driver's side. 'You ok baby?' I asked putting my hand on her leg. 'Yeah, i'm fine' she smiled, putting her hand on top of mine and linking our fingers making me smile. 'Where's Ava?' Soph asked as we pulled up outside our house. 'She's with mum and dad, I think they're here' I smiled getting out the car and going round opening the door for her. 'Thankyou' she giggled taking my hand, we walked up the path together to the front door. 'When we get in, you can either go to bed and rest or rest on the sofa' I smirked looking at her, I knew how much she hated lying around doing nothing. 'But, no I don't want to' she moaned. 'I know baby, but you have to, the doctor said' I laughed opening the door. 'I know, I know' she sighed following me in the house. 'Hi mum' I smiled seeing her walk into the hallway holding Ava. 'Hiya Ast, hiya love' she smiled looking at Soph. 'Hiya' Soph smiled hugging her after I'd took Ava from mum. 'Come on you need to rest now' I smirked taking Sophie's hand and dragging her into the living room where dad was.