Part 58

NORMAL P.O.V

Tonight was the night of mine and Ast’s joint birthday parties. Mum and dad were looking after Ava for me and Ast so we didn’t have to worry about her and we could enjoy our night out, so basically getting smashed!

I was wearing: 

http://www.greatglam.com/pd-outing1.cfm 

I then curled my hair, putting it on the side. I walked out of the bedroom after doing my makeup to see Ast putting his shoes on. He was wearing:

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/image/3fd19735-a/Hey-Big-Spender-Aston-Merrygold-Heads-Out-In-His-Brand-New-105000-Motor.jpg 

‘You look gorgeous’ Ast grinned standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist, ‘Thankyou’ I smiled. ‘You don’t look so bad yourself’ I winked leaning up to kiss him. ‘Cheeky’ he smirked pulling away from the kiss. ‘Come on then, let’s go’ he smiled smacking my bum as I walked out making me laugh. He grabbed my hand after locking the front door and making our way to the mini bus waiting at the gate. ‘Hiya babe’ Marvin smiled as I got in the bus. ‘Hi Marv’ I smiled. ‘You ok?’ he asked as I sat beside him. ‘Yeah, I’m good’ I grinned. We arrived at the club, the music already blaring. ‘Comeee’ Ast grinned grabbing my hand and pulling me into the club. Everyone was there, people I didn’t know who were Aston’s friends from Peterborough, his brother and Marv’s. ‘I’m gonna go say hi to some of the boys from Peterborough’ Ast smiled kissing me before walking off leaving me stood there, which was pretty awkward! I walked back over to the door waiting for the girls to come in. ‘Helloooo’ I grinned jumping on Marvin’s back. ‘Oh, hey babe’ he laughed. ‘What you doing up there’ JB laughed standing in front of Marvin. ‘I’m sitting on his back’ I giggled. ‘I can see that’ he laughed. ‘You two aren’t normal’ Reesh laughed walking straight past us making me laugh. ‘Anyway, Marvo, JBizzle where’s the girls?’ I laughed. ‘There at the bar, oh dear, hyper already and that’s without drink’ JB smirked. ‘Sush’ I laughed jumping down from Marv’s back and walking over to the bar where the girls were. ‘Hiya’ I smiled standing beside Megan. ‘Oh, hello babe’ she smiled. ‘Drink?’ she asked. ‘Please?’ I smiled.

It was about half ten now, me and Aston were one the floor dancing. Everyone was drunk, but still, everyone was having an amazing time which was good! ‘I’m just going to the toilets’ I smiled, leaning up to kiss Ast. ‘Hm, ok baby’ he slurred leaning down to kiss me again. I laughed at him before walking to the toilets. After doing what I needed to do, I walked out and started washing my hands. ‘Oh look who it is’ someone laughed behind me making me turn around to find Emma stood there smirking. ‘What are you doing here?’ I asked. ‘Shut up’ she snapped, which shocked me. ‘Okay’ I said slowly looking at her confused. ‘I’ll get rid of you tonight, then guess what?’ she smirked walking up to me slowly making me walk back into the wall. ‘What?’ I asked quietly. ‘I’ll have Aston all to myself’ she smirked. ‘Too late’ I smirked holding my hand up, showing her my engagement ring which made her face drop. ‘Bitch, I’ll still get him, he’s always been mine’ she laughed. ‘You aren’t getting him’ I spat. ‘I will, watch him, and you aswell’ she smirked before walking out the bathroom leaving me stood up against the wall. I waited until the door had shut and made my way out the toilets and over to the booth where Ast and the rest of the gang were. I went over to where Ast was sat, sat beside him and snuggled into his side. ‘You ok babe?’ Reesh asked noticing me snuggling up to Ast. ‘No’ I whispered shaking my head. ‘What’s wrong?’ Ast asked looking down at me. ‘Emma’s here and she wants you’ I said looking up at him. ‘What?’ he asked shocked as the rest of the boys and girls looked towards us. ‘She told me to watch you and myself’ I said. ‘What does she mean by that?’ he asked confused. ‘I don’t know, but I have a feeling she’s gonna try get rid of me then get you’ I whispered…