1

Picture of what I think Molly looks like
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was Molly's 18th birthday and she was getting ready to go to the party being held for her in the centre of Starling. Starling is the small village in which she lives with her mom, dad, little brother Dennis, big brother Owen, big sister Rose and little sister Pippa. She had a large family and wanted the same when she was older. Her grandparents lived in the village as well. The rest of her family had moved into big cities and Molly didn't understand why. She loved it in Starling. It was so family orientated there. Everyone in the village was her family.

As Molly finished off curling her hair she had one final look at herself and left for the party. It was dark out and nobody was around. Everyone was waiting for Molly at the centre. As she made her way to the party someone came up behind her and grabbed her shoulder. Presuming it was someone from the village she turned around to greet them. When she turned around she was shocked to see someone in a mask. Slowly Molly tried to back away but they grabbed her before she could run. As she tried to scream they pushed their hand over her mouth and dragged her towards a black van with tinted windows. Their hands were big and sweaty making Molly believe it was a man. Fear overwhelmed her as she tried to get away. Sweat trickled down her face but she couldn't get him off. As he dragged her closer to the van Molly let out a helpless whimper. Tears trickled down her face onto his hand. She was losing hope of getting away and complied with him to have more of a chance of getting away alive.

When they reached the van the man flung the door open uncovering her mouth for a second before throwing her into the back. He then slammed the door shut and got into the drivers seat. He was just as scared as her. He didn't want to lose his wife. When he got back he drove into the garage and turned off the ignition.

When he opened the door he was shocked to find Molly passed out from all her screaming and shouting. He was happy though because that would make it easier to get her into the actual house. The problem would come with getting her into the attic. But that could wait until she came round there were other things he could do before taking her to her room. But he'd done it. He'd found his next wife.