15

Auburn wasn't getting any better. In the end Mr. Willing decided to put her out of her misery and snap her neck. He made all of the girls watch to show them what happens when a baby isn't cared for properly. Olivia was hysterical. Her lip was quivering as he stood in front of them with Auburn. Then he did it. The snap would have been Audible from miles away. Olivia broke down crying. Molly shed a few tears. She had built a bond with Auburn while caring for her. Mr. Willing glared at Molly as he did it. She knew she was going to get punished. That made her worry. Once he had done it he flung Auburn at Olivia to bury. Olivia couldn't stop shaking was Caitlyn and Lyric led her out of the room.

That left Molly in the room just with him. He slowly walked towards her, daggers in his eyes.
"You see Molly. I have you the important job of being the mother," He kept coming closer, " and you failed. This means you need to be punished." Molly nodded, not wanting to enrage him more. When he got as close as he could be pinned Molly up against the wall. Her legs were no longer touching the ground. Years trickled down her cheeks mixing with her sweat. He smiled and violently kneed her in the stomach. Bike road in Molly's throat.

After a minute or so he dropped her and walked off. Molly stated on the floor for a while before getting up and going to the nursery. She needed to say goodbye to Auburn alone. Since the latter had already been buried she decided to do it in the nursery. When she got in there everything was untouched. The paint on the crib hadn't cracked yet and the wallpaper was still pristine. The toys were all still in their boxes as Auburn hadn't got old enough to use them. Everything was perfect. Except for one thing. There was no baby to use all these things.

Pain shot through Molly's spine as she left the room. She carefully closed the door behind her after taking one final look at the room. Then she took a deep breath and walked back to the kitchen. When she got back to the kitchen the pain in her spine was starting to subside. All the girls were sat around the table and Mr. Willing was nowhere to be seen. He must have gone to the shops or something. Art least he had gone; giving the girls some time to mourn properly and that's what they did.