5

What I think Lyric looks like
-----------------------------------------------------------
When Molly woke up he was stood over her. His eyes pierced through her. She realised she was naked. The perverted look on his face made her want to throw up. His lips curled into a smile as he finished examining her body. Slowly he leaned in closer to her face. As he came in to kiss her She spat at him to try and deflect the kiss. Anger spread across his face. He clasped into a chunk of her hair and dragged her to the hatch. Molly could feel bile rising in her throat. What was he going to do? He hadn't abused her since she got here. That didn't mean he wouldn't though. When they got to the hatch he threw her down it. Even though it wasn't much of a fall it felt like miles. Molly thought she would never stop falling. Then she hit the floor. A harsh crack came from her leg. It must have snapped the bone. She looked up to see Mr. Willing carefully climbing down the ladder, making sure to not fall like he just made her.

When he reached the floor Molly curled into a ball to try and avoid any further pain. He just laughed at her feeble attempt and kicked her in the stomach. She couldn't hold it in any more. Vomit covered the floor and he laughed as Molly coughed and sputtered up the remains of her stomach. Slowly he stalked away. A few minutes later Molly heard the faint footsteps of someone approaching. She didn't have the strength to open her eyes.

"It's ok." Molly thought it sounded like a girl "It gets easier to take."

Molly didn't have the strength to look at who it was. Soon after the mystery person came over Molly fell back into unconsciousness.