22

Another picture of what I think Winnie looks like.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning the girls decided that the next time he went to the shops they would escape. The plan had changed slightly. Mr. Willing said he wanted Lyric to stay safe in the house but he would trust her with a key when he was gone. Only to go in the garden though. Any further consequences would be needed, and serious ones. That was their key to freedom. To Winnie growing up in a world where her Mother isn't raped and treated like shit. So Winnie could go to school and be whoever she wanted to be. So Lyric, Olivia and Caitlyn could make their dreams come true. Lyric was quite large now but she was adamant she wanted her baby to be born into a good world instead of escape to it.

It was time. Mr. Willing had just left for the shops. Molly got a small bag and put some nappies, clothes and a dummy in for Winnie. She also put in some water bottles and snacks. After she had finished she scooped up Winnie and made her way downstairs. In the kitchen the others sat waiting nervously. Lyric was changing the keys around in her hand. When Molly appeared everyone stood up. It was time.

Lyric went over to the door and unlocked it. Everyone was silent. The door swiftly flew open. Escape was right in front of them. Caitlyn went out first. The trees surrounded the house and fields were visible for miles. Molly and the others quickly followed. The fresh air lingered in her nose. Molly appreciated every little sensation she felt. The wind against her cheek. The crunch of the crisp grass underneath her feet. She looked down at Winnie. The latter giggled as the wind blew softly.

After everyone had taken in everything they set off to find civilisation. As they started running there was the rough rumble of an engine behind them. As Molly looked back what she was terrified her. It was Mr. Willing. He hadn't gone to the shops. It was a trap.
"Run!!!" Molly screamed.
The others took a glance back and then sprinted off towards the woods. Molly tried to keep up but having to hold Winnie did make it harder. Suddenly she tripped over a mangled tree root. Mr. Willing soon caught up to her. Grabbing her arm he started dragging her back to the house. The others had stopped running.
"Keep going! Get help!" Molly screamed. Not wanting to give up hope.
Slowly he dragged her back to the house as she hugged Winnie as close to her body as she could. He could do anything to her but he would be dead if he touched her baby.