13

When Molly tried to stand she realised she couldn't. He must have broken her leg when throwing her down the stairs. Panic started to rise. How was she meant to get out. The only way was to shout for help.
She breathed and shouted out, "Lyric, help! I can't get up! I think my leg is broke!"
Lyric quickly rushed into the room. Mr. Willing was behind her, "Sorry your hurt. I can put you let in cast. I keep that stuff just in case. We just need to get you to your room first." Molly nodded at him. Without any struggle he threw her over his shoulder and hauled her upstairs. Gently he placed her on the bed and stalked off to get the cast mixture ready.

When he came back he had a large bowl filled with a slushy mixture. He put an old towel under her leg and started slipping the mixture on her leg. Slowly it would harden as he put more on. Finally he stopped and let it dry. It cried a sickly cream colour. Not like the casts you see on people. It smelt revolting making her want to puke. Auburn was going to be looked after by Lyric a little. Only with things Molly couldn't do. Molly had to soothe and feed Auburn but happy changing was down to Lyric.

Auburn's crib was moved closer to the bed. Whenever she cried Molly would since we she say up but it was easier than having to walk across the room to get her. Molly would cradle Auburn with her good arm while stroking her hair with her sprained arm. It was hard. Auburn got less feeds as everyone was too busy working downstairs to remember a lot. It was a problem but Molly didn't complain. The others didn't need more pressure put on them. Molly just made do with the milk she got for Auburn and kept the latter happy.