Chapter 5 - Truth or Dare

"So, we are doing Truth or Dare!" Phil whooped.

"We are going to so some personal truth and dares as well as some that you have suggested." Dan explained. "Truth or Dare is a game where-"

"Dude, I think they know how to play truth or dare." I laughed.

"Okay!" He chuckled in defense.

"Let's do this!" Chris cried.

"Okay, PJ, truth or dare?" I asked PJ

"Hmm...dare!" He said, eagerly. (Hehe! New English word there :P)

"I dare you to do the sexy end-screen dance!" I laughed and Dan and Phil laughed as well while Chris pulled a 'sexy' face.

"Oh, god. Right here?"

"Yep." I said, popping the 'p'. He got up and put his hands on his hips.

"It's the sexy end-screen dance...oh yeah!" He said, seductively, which sent us all in hysterics.

"Sam, truth or dare?" PJ asked me.

"Dare." I sang.

"I dare you to lift up your top and show your stomach. You are always saying how fat you are and you are not." He said, seriously.

"Trust a boy to say that." I laughed then sighed. I stood up and lifted my top so that it exposed stomach flesh.

"What?! You have ab lines!" Dan burst out, then clamped his hand over his mouth.

"I said I was fat, seven months ago." I said. I put down my top. "And why are you being a pervert?" I teased Dan who just smirked.

"I'm still in the state of a teenager, what can I say?" He smirked and joked.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"I dare you to scream out the window that you have had diarrhea for a week!"

"What was the most embarrassing memory you have had as a child?!"

"I dare you to drink a quarter of a bottle of ketchup!"

"What is the worst thing being a girl?"

"Do you sing in the shower?"

"I dare you to lick your elbow in ten seconds. Forfeit is that you have to kiss me!" Trust Chris...to Phil!

~*~*~*~

"What's your biggest turn on in a boy?" Chris asked me, licking his lips.

"Okay, trust you to ask me that question." I smirked. "Um, first, a guy who doesn't lick their lips like that!" I said and Chris fake pouted. "Personality. A guy with a great personality, who listens to me, who is just as anti-social and awkward as me so we can be losers together annnndd..." I said aloud. I thought about the last thing. "A boy that is beautiful...on the inside and out, I suppose. A guy who doesn't care about any hate that gets thrown at him, that stays strong...and says cute, stupid things from time to time." I giggled. Phil and Chris turned their head to Dan, who was blushing. "What you staring a-" I said, furrowing my brows together and turned to Dan who was looking at them with a death glare. Phil laughed.

"Nothing." He laughed.

We carried on the game for a few minutes and it was Phil's go.

"Sam, truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare." I replied. A evil grin came over his face.

"Kiss Dan." He said.

"What?!"