Chapter 12 - Slutty Kitty

"Look at this!" I laughed, holding up a realistic zombie face mask behind Phil. He spun around only to jump back in fear, yelping. Me and Dan went into hysterics.

"Guys! That really scared me." Phil whined.

"Your expression was priceless." I said between laughs.

"It's just as well I captured it!" Dan exclaimed. I looked over his shoulder at the photo on his phone and horrified Phil. Me and Dan went into another fit while Phil tried to shake it off and continue Halloween Costume shopping. Personally, I hate shopping but Dan and Phil made it so much fun!

"What are you going as?" Dan asked me after our dying session.

"A spirit." I replied.

"What kind?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"A slutty spirit, okay?" I said, trying to hold back a giggle. "You?"

"Zombie!" He cheered.

"Cool. No need for a costume, just go as yourself." I casually said.

"You little shit." He smiled.

"I try." I smirked.

So many costumes and props and make-up. Well, my hair is already white so no need for dying it. If I'm gonna go slutty (oh god) then I will get a skirt, crop top, tights and I guess face paint. Dan was busy looking at cheap jeans and lumber jack shirts so I scooted off to the woman's section to look at clothing that wasn't going to matter shredding up. I picked out a cheap white skirt, a long sleeved crop top (white) and pale coloured leggings. Also I found this light material 'over the shoulder' cardigan thing that had long arms and was white too. I was all set apart from face paint. Shouldn't be too hard?

I walked over to the Halloween section again. Phil was there.

"What you going as, Phil?" I asked. He looked up and over to me.

"Vampire!" He whooped. I went over to him. He had fangs and a cape so far. Dan came up behind me.

"I'm ready!" He sang.

"Yep. Same here." Phil cheerfully said.

"Okay. Let's go pay!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

My phone beeped.

You ready? - Peej :)

Yup! - Pixie :3

It was, finally, Halloween and the party was starting soon. PJ had offered to drive me there which, after he insisted, I excepted.

Okay :D Be there in 5 - Peej

I was in my white clothing with pale skin. I really did look like a slutty spirit. Yes, the top showed more cleavage then I would of liked but it was a adults' Halloween party. Who cares? Right?

My eyes were big and bold which was the thing I liked most. The costume wasn't me...at all! I'd rather go in some baggy sweat pants and a singlet, if I could.

A few minutes later, the door bell rang and I answered it to a scary looking PJ.

"Oh my gosh! You look amazing!" I smiled.

"Thanks. You look great too." He said, trying to keep his eyes up and away from looking down to my chest. "Didn't help I scared several children on the way over here." He chuckled. He was up as a sinister clown/the joker.

"That's good. Means your scary enough." I nudged him. I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet and stuffed them in a pocket the skirt had. We went out of my house and to his car.

He drove the car and we talked a lot about the party, up-coming projects and other stuff. After about 10 minutes of driving, he pulled up outside the hotel venue. The music blasted out of it making the ground vibrate. We went in through the open door were others were filling into it. Everybody looked amazing. The corridors and hall (were the party was) was full of different monsters, psycho killers and other weird things.

"Hello, PJ!" A cheery voice said. I spun around to see Zoella. She was dressed in a black costume. Slutty Skeleton Cat? Yep. My face lit up and so did hers. "No way! You are Sam! PixelatedPixie! Oh my gosh!" She squealed.

"Oh my god. You are the real Zoe! Zoella!" I squealed also. We hugged.

"It's so good to meet you." She squeaked.

"And you! I can't believe this!" I beamed.

"You have to meet the other." Zoe said, dead serious, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the hall. I gave PJ a sorry look but he only chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi.

So this is a REALLY short chapter.

Sorry.

But Im okay =^.^=

so not updating as much as I would like tho :(

but hope you are enjoying

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

~Kat =^.^=