Chapter 11 - "Barack Obama speaking..."

After a lovely conversation with Chris and PJ, we parted our ways and I went back home. Halloween was Friday and today was Tuesday. I squealed in my bedroom and jumped in circles like I was five years old again. My phoned sang: Radio-active. I picked it up.

"Hello? This is Barack Obama speaking." I answered in a deep voice.

"Hello, Barack Obama. Don't start World War three please." They replied. It was Dan.

"Okay. Thanks for your advice, mate." I laughed, trying to keep my 'man' voice.

"Sam." Dan sighed which made me explode with laughter.

"Hello, Daniel James Howell. How are you today?" I asked in a very British accent.

"Hello, Samantha Fraser. I am jolly well good. And you?" He asked back which made me giggle.

"I'm good." I sighed.

"I...um...I saw the video." He said. Oh, fuck!

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

"I wish I could kill him! He made me so fucking mad when he attacked you, Phil can tell ya, and I want to go up to him and beat up the bastard and-" Dan gushed.

"Dan!" I cut him off. "It's okay. I, hopefully, won't see him anytime soon." I sighed.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked, a bit more calmly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. He didn't hurt me." I sighed again. There was silence.

"What's up? I know there is something so don't tell me there is nothing."

"I lost my job." I kicked my bed post out of anger, only to hurt my foot.

"Well, what do you love most in life?" He asked. You, I thought.

"Music and singing." I replied. Music is what keeps me alive. I can't go a day without it. Or even hour.

"Come over to my place at five? I have an idea." Dan said. I thought with confusion.

"Okay. See you there, then."

"Bye."

"Bye, Dan." And I hung up. What was that all about? Hmm.

~~~4:46~~~

I was walking over to Dan's apartment complex. I had got out of my stupid uniform and into acid wash skinny jeans, a plain black t-shirt with white stars going down one side, a Jack Wills hoodie and black converse shoes. My hair was in two plaits that ran over my shoulders and hung down next to my waist. I finally got to Dan and Phil's apartment, going up in the elevator/lift up to their floor and knocked on their door (That rhymes!). Phil opened it and took a few seconds to register who I was before bringing me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Oh my god, Sam! Are you okay? Did he hurt you? We were so worried when we saw the video and I had to strap Dan to a chair to stop him from killing someone and-" Phil gushed out.

"Phil!" I shouted to bring him back to reality. "I'm fine. Really." We pulled apart and he smiled at me.

"I'm proud of you." He said, still smiling. I giggled. At that moment, Dan appeared and stared at me before pulling me into a big hug.

"Oh my god, Sam." He said into my hair. "I was so, so scared."

"Hey! It's okay! I'm still alive, bro." I said into a small laugh.

"Yeah. That's what I was worried about, you still being alive." He said, pulling away. I shook my head and laughed.

"Well, thanks for thinking that I wouldn't." I giggled. He rolled his eyes. "So what was your idea?" He smiled and then dragged me up the stairs into his bedroom. It was all so real. Watching his videos for several years...let's just say I was fangirling inside like crazy.