Chapter 7 - S*** Happens

~~~The Nigh Before~~~

"She has fallen asleep on me." I heard Dan chuckle quietly.

"Shall we wake her up?" Phil asked in a whisper.

"No. She can crash here, well, she already has!" Dan smirked and Phil chuckled.

"I'll go get the spare blanket and pillow."

"Okay. I will try lifting her and put her in a better position." Dan sat up slowly, holding my head so it wouldn't smack down on the sofa. He picked me up, bridal style, and place me back down so my body was parallel with the couch.

"I know you can't hear me because you are asleep, but it was fun having you around. I hope we could...err...hang out and be...friends? To be honest, I have no idea if you like me...in a friend way, of course. But, yea. You are so funny, kind and talented and super cool, not like all the other girls there are that are obsessed with their nails or hair." Dan stiffly laughed. "Jesus. You can't even freaking hear me and I'm talking to you like we are having a conversation!" 

I heard Phil come back in the room. He had a pillow and blanket at hand.

"You okay, Dan." He asked, concerned.

"Yea, fine." I heard the smile in his voice. "She is really light for a five foot ten inch girl."

"Did you measure her or something?" Phil laughed.

"No. Phil, there is something called estimating." Sarcasm smothered his voice.

"Here, you put her head onto the pillow." Phil threw Dan the pillow. Dan then, carefully, lifted my head and placed the pillow under it, resting my head on it. This stirred me and I snuggled into it. Dan and Phil held their breath, trying not to wake me. Phil then draped the blanket over me.

"I'm gonna go and edit a video." Phil said to Dan.

"Okay. See you in a moment then." Dan replied and Phil disappeared. Dan watched me for a few minutes. Stalker, haha.

"I'm sorry." He started. "About the kiss thing.  I shouldn't have led it on and...huhh." He sighed. "I'll see you in the morning, Pixie." Pixie. He gave me a cute nickname. Ahhh! Fangirl, fangirl. He stroked my hair and bent down, as if he was going to kiss me. Oh, shit. No.

He thought better of it and stood up.

"Night, night." He said, before leaving.

~~~Reality~~~

I vaulted over my one-seater and landed on another couch. I had just had a shower and got into new clothes. A blue, long sleeved crop top, denim dungarees and a beanie that sat at the back of my head. I put on my head phones, turning on Dark Horse by Katy Perry and went on my phone. Twitter: 50,000 retweets on my last tweet. Instagram: 80,742 likes. Tumblr: No fanfictions! Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster! It was quarter past ten AND started to rain outside. Aww! I wanted to shoot a video outside. Oh well. I scrolled through twitter one last time.

New Followers: @jess19twerk @pixiefanpage72 @nicolasss_0_0 @danisnotonfire

Ahhhh! Mental overload! Physical fangirling! I jumped up and ran around my sofa screaming my head off. I jumped up and down, squealing. Oh, my, fucking, lord. 

New Followers: @annabananaeatit_ @katniss_lover3 @amazingphil @kickthepj @dave_rave_ @crabstickz

Spazz out! Oh, my, fucking, god! I can't believe it. I know I now know them in person but I still fangirl for some reason.

@danisnotonfire: New video coming out with the Fantastic Foursome and a special guest ;) Stay tuned!

@pixelatedpixie: Hehe ;) can't wait to see what you have put in it :O