1.

<city of love>

Through the window glass that could easily catch the view of dazzling Eiffel Tower, two figures of silhouettes fucking each other could be clearly seen stands against the hotel room wall, moaning and groaning all the names they could have ever think of.

In the twilight room their fingers caressed each other's skin as if afraid a heavier touch would break the heady magic. They became one, one mind with one goal and purpose, each utterly drunk with love for the other.

Despite staying with each other for more than months now, Jimin knew one touch and it was over, it was always that way when it comes to Jungkook. With the man whom he had gave everything to, he never fails to feel the electricity in his skin, hormones wilding and the rise of his animal self.

"J-Jungkook-ah.." Jimin had lost count the times this name had been slipping out of his lips as the younger and stronger male rammed into his booty for the umpteenth times tonight.

Jungkook groans, grips tighten on Jimin sides as he hit Jimin's right spot, feeling his wall clenched around his hard as stone's wood. Jimin reaches behind to hold onto Jungkook's hand that was rested on his waist, intertwining them as he felt Jungkook releases into him as he, himself came, untouched, for the fourth time tonight.

He had no idea how he manages to do it but he just did. Even if Jungkook was solely playing with his toes, he will be all so horned up. The effect Jungkook had given him was over the top, he manages to come just like this, abandoned and totally neglected.

The orgasm was intense, but it is the way they both love it. It was filled with wonderful load, another whole level of euphoria they'd be experiencing, feeling their juices mixed so well together, blood pumping so fast along with the heartbeat that only pounds for each other. 

Jungkook bends down to have buttefly kissed trailed down from Jimin's neck to his tailbone, not missing a single spot unloved with his half hard cock  still stuck in the sweet hole. Jimin can't help but to moan again, burying his head in between the pillows while gripping on them tight. No matter how many times Jungkook had his junior (maybe not so junior) slid into him, he'd still hasn't manage to fully get used to the male's length, it has always been a thing about Jungkook that Jimin still can't get familiarize with, it was still so new and fresh like hot cakes.

"babe are you okay?" Jungkook leans in to whisper against Jimin's ear, despite there is only the two of them in the air-conditioned hotel room.

Jimin lifts up his head and turns to the side a little, allowing Jungkook to catch his smile, "more than okay. I love you so much."

"oh please, I love you so fucking much too." Jungkook kisses his earlobe as he slowly pulls out from Jimin, feeling their stickiness of their sweat and cum compounded as he then collapses next to Jimin.

As if on cue, Jimin shifts closer to Jungkook and traps in between the male's arms, snuggles his nose towards the younger's crook of his neck.

Not even half a second had passed when the loud shring of the phone rang throughout the hotel room, jolting the couple from their place. Jungkook groans as he reached over to grab the phone, only to see his own brother's name displayed on the blue screen.

Upon answering, Jungkook immediately has to remove the phone away from his ear to a distant as Seokjin just, "CAN BOTH OF YOU STOP EATING UP EACH OTHER'S ASSES? I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE."

Jimin chuckles as he covers his face in embarrassment, cheeks redden from both the shyness as well as the die laughing from Seokjin's loud statement.

"hyung! We already tried to be as quiet as possible, don't think we didn't hear you screaming for Namjoon hyung yesterday morning" Jungkook backfires, "we're even now fucker."

"you brat, don't make me grab my spatula."

"you left your spatula in Korea hyung, it's expensive to buy it here."

"I swear to God-" Jungkook then cut off the call and put the phone back to where it was before turning back to his boyfriend.

"did you just turn off the call?" Jimin responded to the hug.

"that asshole is annoying, they disturbed our sleep yesterday too."

"you're so petty" Jimin punches Jungkook's chest softly, "he'd probably  planning to buy a spatula later on"

"don't give a shit, we own the same gene anyways." Jungkook shut his eyes, having a smug smile on his face as he rests his chin above Jimin's crown while engulfing his boyfriend in between his warm embrace.

Jungkook then runs his hand down Jimin's waistline, caressing the tender skin softly, running his fingertips all over Jimin's back.

"stop it."

"hmm?" Jungkook flings open his eyelids and moves his body a little to meet Jimin's glassy gaze.

"you're gonna turn me on again." Jimin simply mumbles.

"isn't it a good thing?" He smirks, but not to his expectation, Jimin sprawls out underneath the covers as he slipped out of the Jungkook's arms.

Jimin then runs across the room naked, into their see through bathroom, closing the door but his at-times-dumb brain forgot to have the door lock.

Jungkook shakes his head speechlessly, chuckles at Jimin's childishness that he had grown a huge fond to and got to deal with when the older male was being stubborn and difficult to handle. 

He got down the bed and walks over to the bathroom as he turns the doorknob easily to have the door swung open, revealing Jimin stands at the corner with a cheeky smile on his face.

His hair falls messily against his sweaty forehead, hazy and glossy eyes  glistening through the strands of hair whereby Jungkook's  dominance and willpower defeated him, luring him sauntering towards Jimin.

"Jimin." Jungkook calls, tone of voice deep and intimidating that sends thousands of electric down Jimin's spine. As soon as Jungkook reaches Jimin, he lifts him up without hesitation, wrapping Jimin's legs around his own waist.

"you're testing my patience, baby hyung." Jungkook blows hot breath as he trails his nose along Jimin's jawline.

"did I succeed?" Jimin provokes.

"you're good at that." Jungkook sucks onto Jimin's skin, a red mark was visible within seconds, "and you're fucking irresistible," he then bites Jimin's earlobe.

Jimin giggles, feeling tickles upon the intimacy, "I don't think my ass can take it anymore, Jeon."

"who says we're fucking again? We need to shower and get some sleep."

Jungkook then carries Jimin in his arms as he walked the both of them over to the huge bathtub. He had the tap turned around with one of his hand and another balancing Jimin in his arm, all skillfully as he had done this for so many times now.

He throws two bath bombs into the water before carrying Jimin into the tub, dipping themsleves in warm and calming aroma.

Jimin still straddling Jungkook while both of them continued to share endless passionate kisses, not having the intention to end nor separating from each other's arms with countless mutters of 'I love yous' being exhanged.

A/N:

Sexy and steamy Jikook to start off this book! HOW WAS IT? *wiggles eyebrows*