6.

<beautiful>

The glaring sunlight that shines into the room through the blinds woke Jungkook up from his sweetdreams, he flung open his eyelids only to feel the tickles under his nose; realising it was none other but his boyfriend, Jimin. Hence he then closes his eyes once again, trying to fall asleep again which he had succeeded.

A few more hours later, both of them woke up once again in each others presence, with their limbs tangled under the blanket, so hard to even differentiate which belong to whose.

They had a morning shower together and a rough 30 mins of make out session under the running water before the two of them get changed into comfy clothes and head out to stroll around the city.

They first started off with Haeundae beach which Jimin just feel like taking a long walk down the shore, interwinning their hands as multiple promises were being made; promises of being with each other for a very, very long time, promises of never cheat nor keeping secrets from each other, all sorts of promises along the lines.

After that, they had the car parked by the roadside before they took a walk down the busy street of Busan city, a place where Jimin missed the most as it was the place where he used to come everyday before he moved to Seoul for secondary education.

As they were taking their own sweet time walking down the road, Jungkook abruptly spotted a tattoo palour which had him dragging Jimin along with him. They stood in front of the shop as Jungkook nudges Jimin on the elbow, "baby, baby"

"no Kook, we're not doing it!" Jimin raises his voice, about to turn around and walk away when Jungkook holds him back, "come back here." he then wraps his arms around Jimin's waist and pulls the male closer.

"let's have a matching ones, baby. You're an artist, it's impossible you hate tattoos" Jungkook tries to convince his terrified baby.

"I'm an artist doesn't mean I'll have to ink myself. Plus! You're a lawyer and you're not allowed to have tattoos baby boy"

"I'm not a baby boy"

"yes you are" Jimin tipped his toes and had both of his hands rested by his sides, trying to look intimidating in front of Jungkook.

"try me tonight, I bet you'll be the one begging my name for mercy, baby"

"you're really something huh," Jimin punches Jungkook's chest with his tiny chubby fist.

"we doing it or nah baby Jimin?" Jungkook cups Jimin's cheeks and pulls him in for a quick kiss.

"no. A hundred thousand no. I don't enjoy pain Jeon, you know that" Jimin purses his lips, insisted on his decision.

"yet you enjoy the pain I'm giving you every night" Jungkook teases, earning another slight smack on his forearm by Jimin.

Jimin was about to protest again when Jungkook just simply drags the poor male into the palour, leaving Jimin no spaces of objection, "Jeon Jungkook! We're not doing it...i-its gonna hurt," he grumbles along the way.

Jungkook then stops his tracks and faces Jimin once again, he holds Jimin's face in both of his palms and he looked at him into the pair of glistening caramel eyes, "trust me baby, it's not gonna hurt that much. I'll be here with you, all the time okay? I promise. They'll turn out pretty" he assures, solemn eyes speaking louder than his words.

"y-you sure?" as much as Jimin doesn't want to do it, he still wanted Jungkook to be happy, at least this is something they are doing it together.  He was never going to be alone anyways.