9.

<chance>

Jungkook charges forward but still manages to hold back his anger and jealousy that was eating him up. His tone of voice sounded deep and intimidating, "who's he?" his question wasn't directing to anyone in particular, it was as if he was talking to the wall, but Jimin who looks up at him was annoyed enough to actually rolls his eyes and looks away.

Instead of replying to Jungkook, Jimin averts his gaze back to Tyler was was looking at him in anticipation, "I'll get back to you as soon as possible?"

"yes please. I'd love to hear from you soon." Tyler smiles politely, yet it somewhat looks sinister to Jungkook who wasn't a single bit fond of the male.

"and you should probably leave now." Jungkook had no idea where he gained that courage to interuppt their conversation. Tyler shots him a quick glance before bidding goodbye to Jimin and made a leave.

Just like that, Jimin stands up and swooshed passed Jungkook as if the male was invisible, acting just so normal that Jungkook let out a scoff as he swiftly turns around to grab Jimin's wrist before the male could walk any further.

Jimin flinches from the contact as his face crumples in distaste.

"baby, please"

Jimin's lips moved a little, not giving any response whereby Jungkook took the cue to talk, "what's that Tyler guy doing here?" he asked, regardless what Jimin's reaction would be.

"it's none of your business."

"it's not?" Jungkook let out a quiet laugh, "so you really are, calling off our relationship?"

Jimin remained silence, slipping his hands off Jungkook's.

"let's talk about it, please?" Jungkook begs, "I bought your favourite flowers" he then hands over the bouquet that was still on his hand to Jimin, keeping his fingers crossed that his boyfriend would accept it.

Unexpectedly, Jimin hesistantly took the flowers yet his expressions were still daze and mundane; contradicting his usual loud personality.

"you've one minute" Jimin warns, hugging the bouquet in between his arms as he had given the permission for Jungkook to speak up. 

Jungkook draws a lungful of deep breath as his body tensed up, how much his thoughts were chaotic and disturbing, he'd still living in a glimmer of hope that Jimin would actually spare him another chance, putting a full stop to everything is the last thing he'd ever wanted to do.

He takes a step closer to Jimin as hr looks at Jimin who wasn't looking at him with veracity, "I'm sorry for what I've said and how abruptly I've reacted. I was just, too overwhelmed by the news that my words all went haywired." he pauses, "our love is all worth it for us to never give up, Jimin. "

Jimin kept unbothered, allowing Jungkook to continue with whatever explanations that he had opts to make.

"can I please have another chance?" Jungkook reaches over for Jimin's hand, this time the male doesn't flinch whereby Jungkook enables to hold onto that pair of chubby hands that he missed holding so, so much.

Jimin stays reluctant at his words, as well as his thought that were doing a little something in his brain. People tend to say, 'always go with your heart' and guess for the first time Jimin had took the advice into his own situation, letting his guards down.

He would probably dipping in his self denial if he would say Jungkook wasn't his only weakness. As much as he would love to just leave the male here alone, his soft shell beneath his hard ones can't seemed to allow so.

Jimin heaves out a soft sigh, shoulders slumped a little, "let's see how well you prove yourself" that's all he could say before walking back to his hotel room, leaving Jungkook standing there dumbfoundedly.

-
Every single day, without fail, Jungkook is here at the hotel to pick Jimin up for work. The latter male still refuses to go back, at times he would still throw tantrums at Jungkook due to both his pregnancy mood swings as well as the little grudges that he has been still holding onto.

Jungkook literally had no say in all these as all he ever wanted was to win Jimin's heart back once again. He had let it slipped once, but not the second time. The poor male had basically carried out everything Jimin had asked him to or just doing it without being ordered. He would buy Taco Bell for Jimin during the midnight when the male was just craving it so heavily, he had even ran up the stairs of the 13th floor hotel building to compete with Jimin who used the lift instead - just to see that bubbly smile appear on Jimin's face again.

A few times, Jimin even made Jungkook stayed outside the hotel room the whole night as he said he doesn't want anybody to invade his personal space in which dumb Jungkook was just so reluctant to leave Jimin that he slept on the corridor. And the next morning, he woke up to the security guards standing in front of him with a bat pointing towards his face which Jimin came out to clarify that he knows Jungkook which only then had the situation died down.

Since then, Jungkook dares not slept by the corridor again although he had been dying to stay back.

Despite all these, the lawyer had all these swallowed down his system.

Today, Jungkook had brought Jimin out to his favourite spot for dinner, also the place where the both of them first sat down and had a meal together.

As they were about to walk towards the car after having their meals, Jungkook tries his luck to reach over for Jimin's hand but much to his expectations, Jimin backed away. It has been this way for these two weeks, even if Jimin had agreed on letting Jungkook bringing him around,  the male still pushes all intimacy in every way possible,  not giving Jungkook a single chance to surpass the barricade.

"baby-" Jungkook calls but the loud ringing from Jimin's phone interuppted him.

"hello?" Jimin stops his tracks and picks up the call, he was nodding along the way and humming to probably what the other person on the line got to say.

And at last, he finished off the line with, "uhm, sorry Tyler. I guessed I've changed my mind. I'm not going with you."

A/N:

At last....THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER. Btw guys, I'll take a few days off or maybe weeks (who knows) as assignments and events for my uni are coming up 😭 ILL MISS U GUYS SM 😭

 Btw guys, I'll take a few days off or maybe weeks (who knows) as assignments and events for my uni are coming up 😭 ILL MISS U GUYS SM 😭

Shamelessly showing my swollen face 😆