7.

<positive>

Jimin was pacing back and forth in his art studio ever since he got back from the clinic.

"congratulations, Mr Park you're pregnant!"

The phrase can't stop ringing in his mind, flooding his thoughts that he could no longer concentrate on what was up to.

Jungkook was supposed to be the first one that he should call yet he gave his best friend a call instead, "hey Jiminie" Yoongi picked up the call almost immediately.

"hyung..."

"what's up? You doesn't sound good." Yoongi read Jimin's mind like an open book.

Jimin breathes in a lungful of deep breath before letting it out into a soft sigh, "I've something important to tell you."

"listening"

"I-I'm...I'm pregnant." Jimin pressed his lips together.

"no you didn't" Yoongi sounded disbelief, absolutely wasn't buying the whole story.

"for God's sake I am! I'm 14 weeks pregnant" Jimin raises his voice a little, a moment of silence went through the line before Yoongi continues, "positive?"

"fuck, yes." Jimin had no choice but to swear in order for him to emphasize on exactly what he just said is the whole truth, nothing but the whole truth.

"then what're you gonna do next? Does Jungkook knows about this already?"

"no, I don't know how, to tell him. I mean, he's already so busy with his work and we both have talked about not starting a family this soon..."

"Jimin." Yoongi cuts Jimin off.

"ye?"

"it's not about the plans or whatever shit that you guys choked on, it's about the future and the child. You're pregnant with his fucking blood Park Jimin"

"I know...but do you think if I should-"

"you better fucking tell him"

"alright hyung." Jimin closes the case eventually, "thanks for hearing me out"

"anytime dude"

With that, Jimin hung up the call as he stares at the brown envelope that he got back from the clinic earlier on, thinking of how he should open up to his boyfriend tonight.

-
Jimin was feeling all uneasy as he just decided to take an earlier leave back home.

His mind were occupied with the thoughts of how to open up to Jungkook. He wonders if the younger male would be happy about the news, is Jungkook willing to take Jimin as his husband. He is just, was not in the right state of mind to think of the outcome. Jungkook's reaction to the pregnancy was the last thing he'd ever want to imagine right now.

He bathed, changed and made himself a hot chocolate to calm himself down but none of them was helping at all. He took a sip of his beverage as he rested his hands against the counter top, softs sighs can't stop escaping from his lips. He was so deep into his thoughts that he didn't even realize a pair of warm arms slowly snaking around his waist from the back, "baby...I've been missing you all day"

Jimin jolts a little but still manages to crack a smile, "hey.."

Instead of replying, Jungkook lurches forward, smashing their lips together as he had been missing Jimin for the whole day. Jimin melts into the touch within seconds as he returns the kiss, slightly parted his lips as Jungkook granted for access, delved inside of Jimin's mouth.

Jungkook's lips still feels warm as ever, a low moan unknowingly escapes from Jimin's lips as Jungkook gently squeezes his buttcheeks.

"J-Jungkook...wait" Jimin withdraws from the kiss and pushes Jungkook slightly away from him so that he could look at the younger one in his eyes.

"what is it baby?" Jungkook cups Jimin's cheek, rubbing his thumb softly acorss the tender skin.

"come over here" Jimin brought Jungkook's hand in him as they walk over to the couch. Jimin made Jungkook sit facing him as their knees touched.

"what's wrong baby?" Jungkook asked again, this time with worries washed over his face.

Jimin took a deep breath as he held onto both of Jungkook's hand, playing with his fingers while he was trying to filter his words before comprehending.

"K-Kook ah, I'm pregnant..." Jimin flickers his eyelids, only to be meet by Jungkook's shell-shocked gaze that holds a million questions.

"are you, being serious?" Jungkook utters, tone of voice trembling as he snorts.

"what do you mean by that? How could I joked about things like this?" Jimin let out a scoff, looking at Jungkook with perplexity.

"no, I mean I-"

"do you not want the child?" Jimin interrupted him immediately.

"it's not that I don't want the child, baby. It's just, don't you think we've been together for such a short period of time to even start a family?"

"now you're making zero sense Jeon. So do you actually mean that you'd need more time to reconsider our relationship? And you've no intention of starting a family with me?" the back of Jimin's eyes were prickling with burning tears.

"no baby no. Of course I do, wanna start a family with you, but not this soon. I really wasn't expecting this."

Jimin shook his head, "I shouldn't have listen to Yoongi hyung for letting you know, I should've just abort the child"

Jungkook's eyes was once widen again, "so Yoongi hyung knew this before I do? Who's the father of the child huh?"

"he's my best friend for God's sake! And if I'd have known this is your kind of reaction I wouldn't think of telling anyone in the first place!" Jimin raised his voice as he stood up, about to storm away when Jungkook holds him back, "let the fuck off me!"

"Jimin...you know we can solve this out"

Jimin flinches from the touch as he had Jungkook's hand flung off, "there's nothing much we could do since you clearly doesn't want the child."

"baby listen to me." Jungkook grasped Jimin's wrist once again.

"no Jungkook, let's just-" Jimin gulps and puffs out an air, "get over it."

Jimin then removes Jungkook's hand from his as he made his way out of his house, not giving Jungkook the time and space to even come to his senses.

"fuck this shit."

That's all he could say.

A/N:

NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE