epilogue.

<Aisle>

Jungkook's question was far too abrupt for Jimin to catch up. He blinked his eyes a multiple times, totally not undergoing the situation where by he had expected this outcome.

Jimin was definitely not expecting Jungkook was asking himself to marry the said male, not even expecting Jungkook to accept the little life in his stomach, small heart pounding the tiniest heartbeats.

It was all, far from his expectations.

"y-yes Kook, yes!" Jimin almost broke into tears, he couldn't wait for this day to come when Jungkook finally got down on his knees, claiming what he owns.

"holy fuck" not only Jimin, Jungkook barely had the self control to restrain his tears from falling. Throwing his head back, he groans. However, this time his tone was echoed with all the senses of relief, "hallelujah"

"silly dumbass" Jimin giggles, covering his mouth with the back of his palm.

Jungkook sniffed as he stood up on his feet, pulling out the ring that shines under the moonlight, gem glistening from the reflexion as he slides it in Jimin's fourth finger, feeling the band wraps around the chubbiness of his hand.

A smile made its way up to Jungkook's face, brighten up his aura, "it fits you so perfectly."

"just like us." Jimin added.

Just then, Jungkook cups his fiancé's puffy cheeks as he leans in for a kiss, pressing their lips together as he pulled away seconds later.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

For once, after a few weeks of torture and dipping in lives without each other, their hearts are finally connected again.

Of course, nothing will never be the same if these are not tick off from the list. Later that night, Jimin's loud, melodious and sexy moans are once again heard echoeing throughout the air conditioning room that smells like nothing but sex and cum.

"f-fucking shit-how are you gonna give birth with this fucking tight hole?!" Jungkook thrusted his cock into Jimin's cherry hole, hitting his sweet spot so aimlessly perfect as he cursed.

Jimin was on all fours as he balanced himself on the bed by pressing his palms against the headboard, hair falling against his sweaty forehead as he bites his lips, feeling blood starred to form.

Jungkook bends down to place butterflies kisses all along his bare back, tracing down to his tailbone and buttcheeks as Jimin releases those honey coated moans, feeling all the possible euphoria and desire creeping up to him so rapidly.

"you're so fucking perfect." Jungkook whispers against Jimin's baby like skin, tickling him as it sends mire electric shock down his spine.

Whenever it comes to Jimin, Jungkook was always off pause-mode, he was hypnotized by Jimin's down to earth beauty, his talent, his attitude and just Park Jimin in general. Jungkook pulls out gently from the boy vagina as he flips Jimin over, staring him right into his teary eyes.

"why did you stop?" Jimin ceased his brows.

"I'm gonna hurt you if I go deeper, that little Mochi inside your tummy is gonna get hurt too my baby" Jungkook thumbed Jimin's tears away.

"no it won't! W-wanna feel you inside" Jimin whines, grabbing Jungkook by both of his biceps as he pulls the male closer to him.

"shall we make it to a twins?" Jungkook then wiggles his brows cheekily, earning a smack from the male beneath him as Jimin covered his mouth shyly with redden cheeks.