2.

<condoms>

It was the last day for Jungkook and Jimin, as well as Namjoon and Seokjin who went together for holiday in Paris.

The two couples left to airport early in the morning, had their meals in the First Class eatery area before they board the planes.

"I still wonder why you're not caught for taking selfies at the Eiffel Tower during night time." Seokjin stuffed the fish mayonnaise burger into his mouth as he eyed his little brother, "I'd never feel bad for losing such cocky ass brother like you."

"can you shut up, for like one second?" Jungkook sips on his orange juice, stretching his arms around Jimin's shoulder to rest his arm on the back of his chair, "it's not like we'd think that you had lost voice even if you don't talk."

"asshole" Seokjin throws the used napkins towards Jungkook who flinches immediately.

Namjoon and Jimin who sit aside just watch at the two siblings' endless bickering, thinking of how could they be actual blood brothers who both being birthed from the same exact vagina hole.

"aren't you two tired? I mean, you should at least feel the sore in your mouth muscles" Jimin mocks, placing his hand above Jungkook's thigh.

"this brat owns one dumb brain to always go against his beloved brother" Seokjin retorts, gritted his teeth.

"bold of you to assume that I actually have brain, beloved brother" Jungkook deadpans, sticking his tongue out.

"well, at least you admitted you don't have a brain."

"clearly" Jungkook steals a few stems Seokjin's French fries which the older male loudly yells, aggressively snatched it away behind Jungkook could shove them down his throat, "don't you dare, they're mine"

"fine, since you're carrying a hurricane in your tummy, I'll save it for next time." Jungkook surrenders.

"love you brother."

"hush." Jungkook places his index finger in front of his lips, indicating Seokjin to stop talking already.

Namjoon shook his head again, "I wonder when will your bickering stop. Both of you are not even young anymore."

"young at heart bro, young at heart" Jungkook emphasises, turning to the side to place a chaste kiss on Jimin's temple randomly.

"whatever makes you sleep at night Kook." Namjoon chuckles with Jimin follows next, not standing by his boyfriend's side too.

"Geez, you guys are one hella betrayers" Jungkook points at Namjoon and Jimin, "I love the wrong person" he fake cries, making Jimin breaking into a louder and higher pitch of laughter at Jungkook's sulky face expression.

He then pats Jungkook's head like a little baby as he coos at him, "aigo, my baby..." he then tickles the male's chin and leans in to shower Jungkook's with more kisses on his cheek whereby the latter male can't resist Jimin's aegyo but to crack a smile, a burst of giggles escaped his lips.

"how can I even stay mad at you, silly baby." Jungkook faces Jimin and leans in, earning a kiss from the dainty male who is now cupping both of Jungkook's cheeks. 

"excuse me? We're still here, not invisible aye. Don't make me use my whistle" Namjoon waves his hand to gain the couple's attention. He has been tolerating all of their affections, regardless them being in the public or in the hotel room by themsleves, there is literally zero escape from all of these.

"gross" Seokjin commented.

"it's not like both of you haven't done these." Jungkook backfires.