5//Goodnight n Go

"He'll be there in five minutes." Marcus says at the end of the line. Manny says okay before hanging up and grabbing her backpack and stuffing her notes inside. "Okay guys my ride is here." Her team mates says bye as she walks out the class door and out the school building.

She spots Dylan inside of an all white 2018 Mercedes-Benz G-Class AMG. He was distracted by the music that was blasting in his car. It sounded like Gods Plan by Drake. She taps the Window from the passenger side. He looks to see a tiny girl smiling as he unlocks the door and she climbs inside with a sweater dress and her Uggs on her tiny feet. "Fuck." He tries to whisper to himself but Manny heard, making her heart flutter.

"Like what you see sir?" She says.
"Don't call me that and I thought this was a private school? Don't you guys have uniforms?" He says as he starts the car pulls out. She buckles up her seat belt before answering him, "It's a charter school actually." He nods at her answer. "So why did you pretend you didn't know me when we saw each other again at my dads house?"

"Why did you go along with it?"

"You first." He sighs before speaking. "You're hot okay? And I wouldn't have known that you were Seventeen at the banquet. I'm ashamed and embarrassed." He thinks I'm hot. Manny puts her hand on his . "No its okay. I didn't want you to get in trouble that's why."

"Thank you. So when is homecoming?" He changes the subject to something lighter.

"At the end of the month."

****

"So I hope you guys love shrimp Casserole!" Manny announces as she steps in the dining room and places the food on the table. It's Saturday and she's spending it over her dads house which is normal.  "Yes! I thought the perks of having a Roommate would be for them to cook for you but I forgot Dylan doesn't cook." Manny laughs and shakes her head. Her father hasn't cooked in ages, and when he does cook, its terrible. She takes each plates and fill it with her delicious Shrimp Casserole.

She sits next to her dad which is directly across from Dylan. "What are you guys waiting for? Dig in!" They agreed and both took a taste out of the meal. "Wow this amazing." Dylan said and her father agreed. "Dylan hasn't been spoiled like this since his divorce."
Manny instantly choked, coughing up her water. Her father rubs her back as she clears throat. "Divorce?" He was married?! Manny thought. Dylan nods at her question but avoided eye contact
why am I ashamed? He thought. "How long?"

"Manny, stop being nosey." Her father says but she instantly apologized. "No it's fine. Recently, it's just been finalized last week." She stopped asking questions after that. Manny can't believe he was married and he's recently divorce. Curiosity got the best of her on how the woman looked. What she young? Did she come from a family of wealth? Was she black?

She also wondered why they gotten a divorce. Maybe it could help her understand why he was denying her. Maybe he was ashamed that he was moving on so quickly. She had to let him know that it was okay, she has to show him.

***

It was just turning one am and Manny could hear her father snores from down the hall. She got up slipped on her robe since she was stark naked and went next door to Dylan's bedroom. His lights was still on which she isn't surprised about since she heard him recently getting out the shower. He was in his closest as Manny locked the door behind her. Instantly confused when he heard the click, Dylan walked out the closet and saw little Manny sitting on his bed in her pink robe. "What the fuck Manny what are you doing in here?" She notices he only wearing a towel. Perfect.

"I just wanted to say good night, sir." Fuck I hate when she calls me that. He length instantly hardens and Manny notices. "Okay Goodnight, now get out of my room before your dad wakes up!" He whisper shouts.

"Chill, he takes these pills that knock him out cold. He won't be waking up anytime soon." She stands from the bed and walks over to him. "Besides silly. I wanted to show how I say goodnight to special men like you." She reaches over to unloosen his towel and have it drop to the floor. Dylan thought he should stop her. She's only a 5'7, 130 pound girl. It shouldn't be a hassle. But he didn't, he wanted to know what her hands felt like on his body. She took it as her cue to stroke him, he was so hard for her. His breathing became erratic. "I see you like this. You're so big sir. I've fantasized about this." Her wrist started stoking faster.
"Fuck, Manny, god why do you have so much control over me." She took her hand off and licked her palms and continue stroking him. "I just wanted to show you how much I care about you sir. Even the divorce, you don't have to be ashamed of moving on. I hate when you deny me sir." But that's not why I'm denying you. He wanted to say but he was so close. Oh so close. He needed to come thats all he needed, then he would be back to normal and can forget this ever happened.
She then kissed his nipple but that set him off. He came all over her palm. Every last drip.

He was going to ask her do he want to give her a towel but he was shocked to see her licking every last bit off her tiny fingers. "Whew you naughty girl."

"I never done this before. You taste so good." she smiled. Dylan couldn't believe this wild child never gave anyone a handjob before and never tasted come. She seemed like an expert. "Goodnight." She says one last time and leaves the room to head back to bed.

***

It's been a week since she last seem Dylan. When she woke he was already gone and then she's been busy all week with Mathletes. It's finally Friday so she has a break. She couldn't stop thinking about him and their last interaction. Once she got home from school she dropped her book bag and rush out the door. "Wow where are you going?! We have to finish Stranger Things!" Lisa called.

"Finish without me!" She screams and runs a block over to dads. She uses the key to open the door. "Wow you're all sweaty." Her father says as he comes down the steps. "Ugh." Now I'm all sweaty! "How's your week been? Are you here to cook for me again?" She rolls her eyes.

"You mean you and Dylan? Where is he by the way." She sneaks in.

"Oh he's gone out of town." Her eyes widen.

"What? What do you mean? Where did he go? And for how long?" He left? Is it because of me? she thought.
"Yeah he left Sunday morning. He has a client that's shooting a movie in London. He's going to be gone for while."  Wow Manny really wanted to talk to him, she hope he didn't leave because of her.