23// A Party

Sliding through the station to pick up Dylan in her mini cooper even though it's been two days without having him next to him in bed she was just happy to have him out

"Ugh look at your face. How are you feeling?" Manny says as he settles into her car but not forgetting to give her a nice kiss on the lips. He a battered and bruised. His lip was busted open and his vibrant blue eye a blood cot. But he was still beautiful.
"I'm feeling okay. I'm just glad that you are by my side." He grabs her hand and give a peck.

"So today I was thinking. Ever since you and I got together I haven't been such a great cousin to Lisa and I wanted to throw her a birthday/ going away party." She says as they hit the beautiful summer road.
"It's her birthday?" Manny nod at his question. Dylan started thinking about birthday presents instantly. Manny family wasn't struggling so he knew they don't need help with for college like supplies and what not but he still wanted to give her something that her family could hardly give.

And that's when he knew just what.

***

"Okay Alfredo. Can you put the Lobster over there and the chocolate fountain can go out there. Lisa loves chocolate." She points to the table by the pool.

"Do you mean you love chocolate?" Manny jumps and turns around and see Dylan behind her. He was in a nice black suit and converse looking dapper for the party. "If I recall. I'm sure that's how we met. You devouring the chocolate fountain." He says touching his chin and looking up at the sky.

"Shut up." She rolls her eyes and finish giving orders. They were currently setting up the birthday/ going away party for Lisa. She hopes this will show Lisa how much she loves her and will miss her.

***

"Kieran! Thank god you made it. I need help picking out an outfit." Manny says. Even though her internship is over she was glad her and Kieran still hang out, which is very often.

Going up stairs to her and Dylan room she starts pulling out multiple dresses. "So how does it feel not living at home." He says as he sits on their fluffy bed.

"I have a lot more freedom to do whatever but some things I wish I had help in. Dylan doesn't have a maid, even though he's freaking rich, so I have google everything. Sometimes I want to call my mom and ask her but she shunned me."

"She didn't shun you Manny. She just was overwhelmed about the news. Let her digest it and then go over the house and talk to her.

Maybe he's right, Manny thought. She just prays that it won't be a ton to repair their relationship.

***
"SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed. Manny invited a bunch of friends from school. "What?" She says. Lisa thought they were going to have sleepover at Dylan's.
"Its a birthday and going away party."

Lisa couldn't believe her cousin did this. She thanked and went to go hang with friends.
"You did great baby." He kissed her cheek.
"I just wanted to show her how much she means to me. I'm going to miss her."
"Well I'll be here. Always." Manny knew Dylan would be by her side. No doubt about that. She just knew she would be taking a trip to Georgetown at least once a year.

"Hey Manny. Someone is at the door." Kieran says. Manny went on to open the door. Wondering who could it be. She didn't invite anyone else.
Pulling the door open it was the last person she thought would be on the other side of the door.

"Dad?"

(A/N ONE CHAPTER LEFT! Save Monopoly to your libraries!)